On A Dangerous Mission • Trapping Animatronics Is Simple

Bonnie: [knocks on the Girl Animatronics Warehouse door]
Freddie: What do you want? Last time I remembered is when you pissed off Foxie!
Bonnie: Besides the point, I'm looking for Bunny! She call me over to discuss something... fun...?
Freddie: I'll be right back! [about to shut the door]
Bonnie: [stops it] Let me in please!
Freddie: I'm afraid I can't do that, "Bonnie", you have to wait here!
Bonnie: Not for a long time!
Bunny: Hey! I'm ready! Freddie, stop harassing my babe!
Freddie: Eheheh! "Your babe?" You don't know the meaning of love!! [walks away]
Bunny: You don't either! In fact, there's a hole there, so deep, that you will never come back and you sho-
Bonnie: Stop Bunny! Unfortunately she wasn't listening to you!
Bunny: How can you tell?
Bonnie: Her ears are down!
Bunny: Oh! Hehehe! I'm sorry!
Bonnie: Don't sweat it, so what mission are we going on?
Bunny: Remember last night, there was a man in a purple suit, with cords hanging out? You know the one who killed your friends in the pizzeria?
Bonnie: The Purple Guy?
Bunny: Yeah! That's right! I saw him going to... Goldie, I believe? He was going to his house and started to go kill him!
Bonnie: So... we're going to-
Bunny: Go on a dangerous mission! Just the two of us!
Bonnie: Ok, slow down, we're going on a mission together, just the two of us?
Bunny: Yeah!
Bonnie: And the both of us will get killed in the crossfire?
Bunny: No! We can be as backup! Partners in crimes!
Bonnie: Well I'm going to disagree with this! So whatever you say, I'm not going!!

Six hours later...

Bunny: Yes?
Bonnie: Get your cute butt in the car and let's go on this damn mission...
Bunny: YAY!!!

Bonnie and Bunny got in the car to drive, to the place called Sister's Location. Not only I don't know what city is called but one building they want to go to is a place called: Afton Robotics Inc. That's what they are headed now. It was a five hour drive but they got there right on time.

Bunny: We're here!! Afton Robotics Inc.
Bonnie: We're gonna die... yaaay...
Bunny: Oh cheer up! We don't know unless we try!
Bonnie: Ugh... help me...

Afton Robotics Inc. The finest place to work before he died famous. They both walked in but the doors were locked, then Bunny told Bonnie to break the chains -- so he did. But the chains were too strong. He searched around the place to find a crowbar, lucky it is in dumpster. Who would throw a crowbar in the dumpster? Now they both walked in and took a look around the room, seeing it as they was there before.

Bunny: See? What is there to be afraid of?
Bonnie: Do you understand what trouble we're getting into?
???: I know right?
Bonnie: WHAT?!?
Bunny: WHAT WAS THAT?!?

They looked straight in the basement then back at each other.

Bonnie: Nope! I'm gone! I'm not doing this!
Bunny: We haven't started yet!
Bonnie: Someone's here! I know it!!
Bunny: You're being paranoid!
Bonnie: You think I'm being paranoid? Watch this! [picks the sticky crowbar off the wall and equips it in his hand]
Bunny: Bonnie, put that "thing" down... You don't know what you're capable of...
Bonnie: [sees a shadow and tackles it]
Bunny: Bonnie!! Watch out!!
Bonnie: [gets up and see a thin blond hair] Chica?
Chica: [push him off and gets up, dusting her dress off]
Bonnie: What are you doing here?
Chica: Better question for myself... What are YOU doing here with this slut of yours?
Bonnie: WHAT?!?
Bunny: What's a slut?
Bonnie: Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!
Chica: Oh so now all of sudden, that's your girlfriend now? Remember last time you sexually harassed me!! Do you?!?
Bonnie: Yeah but so what?!? I had a crush on you! And you had a crush on Freddy, and I still hate the guy for pulling jokes at the wrong time!
Chica: Oh yeah! And what are you going to do about it? You're gonna cry aren't you?
Bonnie: Oh so you think I'm a baby now? Who give you the right to smack talk for being a little bitch back in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria?!?
Bunny: Guys! Stop! Someone's coming this way!
Bonnie: Try to hit me then! Think you're so cool and what nots! Do it, I dare you! I double dare you!
Chica: Oh you will wish you never had enough of me, or your stupid girlfri-
???: Can we get enough of this nonsense? Because I think it is time to do whatever the hell you were doing.

 What are YOU doing here with this slut of yours?Bonnie: WHAT?!?Bunny: What's a slut?Bonnie: Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!Chica: Oh so now all of sudden, that's your girlfriend now? Remember last time you sexually harassed me!! Do you?!?B...

Because, honestly, I grew tired from this. Seeing two animatronics fighting and other, the female, I do not recognize this girl animatronic. But it is fine for now...
Bonnie: Shadow Freddy? Why are you here?
Shadow Freddy: To ask the better question, why are you here? You can not possibly be here without some sort of backup nor SOME protection.
Bunny: Why do you talk like that?
Shadow Freddy: Why are you here?
Bonnie: Now you see? This is why I want to leave so I don't want to... hold on! Why are you not killing us?
Shadow Freddy: I have a little thing called a personal mission for my father... [thinking sarcastically] I have to repay my sins from all the terrible things I did to your world. Now I know I might die but this is all I can afford.
Bonnie: Then come with us!
Chica: Are you seriously crazy?!?
Bonnie: Shut up Chica, and listen to him!
Chica: He tried to kill us!
Shadow Freddy: Not anymore.
Chica: You're being sarcastic!
Shadow Freddy: I am afraid I do not know what is that word, "sarcastic", means. But please specify for me.
Chica: I'm leaving...
Bunny: Wait!
Chica: No! I'm done dealing with all three of you! I'm done with all this!
Purple Ennard: [punched her]
Both except Shadow Freddy: [gasp]
Purple Ennard: Don't worry, you won't feel it for a bit! [punches the both of them]

Springs: Aw, you're too nice!
Bon-Bon: You don't have to be sad about us not coming over all the time, we'll be with you!
Bonnet: In your heart!
Springs: [crying] Th-Thank you so much...
Mike: Kids, am I right?
Goldie: I guess Mike...
Mike: So where do you find these Exotic Butters? These are delicious!
Goldie: Hmm, ever heard a edifice called Afton Robotics Inc.?
Mike: Oh, those commercials? I thought that was just a joke!
Goldie: Technically if you go in a little deep in the facility, they have a hidden trap door where you find -- the creamiest most greasiest Exotic Butters you'll ever know...
Mike: Wow!
Springs: Daddy, Bonnet wants to know where the bathroom is located! You mind giving her a tour? Or should I do it?
Mike: Do whatever you want with your new friends! I'm not going to hurt you! But don't you dare break anything!
Springs: Yay! The bathroom's this way!
Goldie: [gets a phone call and answers it] Hello?

Balloon Boy: Goldie! It's me!
Goldie: Hey, I didn't hear you in a long time! What's up?
Balloon Boy: Something is happening to our friends!
Goldie: Hmm, tell me...
Balloon Girl: They're getting kidnapped one after another! You got to saved them!
Balloon Boy: Goldie! This is your only chance to put a stop into Shadow Freddy's schemes!
Goldie: Right! Who is that right next to you?
Balloon Boy: Oh? I forgot to tell you, this is Balloon Girl!
Goldie: To think I should've been known that's what he was going to say... I'll go find them now! [hangs up]

Mike: Goldie, what's wrong?
Goldie: I need your partners to help me with Shadow Freddy's plan! I may not know what's going on, but I know I need him to stop him from reveling his plan!
Mike: Ok! Alright! I'll get Jeremy and Fritz!
Goldie: (What the heck are you planning?)

Shadow Freddy: About time...
Nightmare: Where am I?
Shadow Freddy: Time for you to change, father...
Purple Ennard: Sir...
Nightmare: This is my 4th resurrection, but I am surprised to be back! Hahahahaha!! Hahahah! FUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

       To Be Continued - More To Come