The Marionette's Dream Sequence • Derek Verses Vincent

Goldie: Alright Marion, I'm going to find our friends again! I honestly can't find Balloon Boy, Toy Freddy, even your sister Marino... so, um, are you gonna be alright at home by yourself?
Marionette: I'll be fine... I'll give you a call if anything happens...
Goldie: Ok, bye! My Prince... [closes the door]
Marionette: I'm not so sure to be at home by myself... what would Goldie say?

{Memory}———————————————————

"Then why didn't you say so?? We could've ride around the whole world, driving by seeing pedestrians!! But now, I'm wasting time talking to you for being so goddamn disrespectful!!!"

Marionette: Or maybe in a nice way? Something more than a smoothing voice?

"Marion, why didn't you so? Baby, you could've told me it feels uncomfortable without me being there for you, I mean, what would your sister say?"

{Memory Ended}———————————————

Marionette: Well, I really do need to take care of myself like a long time ago, but now I got to sleep... putting my powers into work stresses my body out too quickly so... goodnight...

The Marionette went to sleep for his hard working day (not really working for creating two animatronics) and dosed off without any disturbance, nor distractions for that matter. Toy Freddy was never around because he only cares about himself, no one likes him. Not after what the shit he pulled last week with the police (or so you think) and yet, they are still having issues until now. Not like Mike and Fritz, they want to know for themselves.

Mike: Um, do you want to know why our boss is screaming?
Fritz: No? I mean, why else would he be screaming at someone like this about Sister's Location?
Mike: No Fritz, listen closely!
Dr. Cooper: You think that I will come here to make a fool out of this so-called of a lunatic named Toy Freddy?!? Did you know what else he did? He wrecked MY BABY!!! MY OWN CAR!!!
Mike: Toy Freddy? Why would he...
Fritz: So I'm guessing all animatronics are alive at this moment?
Mike: Well, they're not called animatronics anymore... I mean, Goldie is still saying, "human animatronics," but besides the point that I'm getting off topic here a bit, Shadow Freddy was once mentioning that he brought Goldie and the others back to life...

You might be wondering, how did Mike overheard this from Goldie, and why? To put it this way, Goldie loves Mike for being his best friend and his best beloved partner -- he decided to tell Mike everything that he personally knows.

Fritz: Your lack of knowledge will get me nowhere...
Mike: My lack of knowledge? I thought you were the smart one!
Fritz: [scoff]
Mike: Heheh, I was going to make it short, but I got carried away and went a little bit overboard...
Fritz: A little bit?
Dr. Cooper: AND WHERE IS DEREK WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!?
Mike: Oh, that asshole... Ahem, he's coming over... for the next three, two...
Derek: I'm back!! I'm terribly sorry for wasting your precious time, I had to do something with my fam-
Mike: Cut the chitchat and get on with the crap... where the hell have you been?
Derek: Well excuse you too Mike, I didn't know what came over me! Where is my manners?
Mike: I know it's somewhere not here!
Derek: You really do got some smart to say huh? Say it to my face!
Mike: Heh, make me...
Jeremy: [snicker] He just did, Mike... you are too slow to notice...

Out of nowhere, there was a loud banging on the front door. It looks like the Purple Guy's reflection but... who could that be? Then, the reflection of the Purple Guy opened the door.

Purple Guy: Ahh!
Mike: There's two?
Derek: What are you doing here? You are not supposed to snoop around here!
Purple Guy: Oh Derek, no one cares about you anymore! You might wonder who am I right? Well-
Derek: You're nothing!!
Dr. Cooper: Derek, let him speak!
Purple Guy: I am Derek's twin brother, born on the same day as him! My name is Vincent Benedict! Derek's real name is Eggs Benedict! But no one wants to know that because they will laugh, or maybe make fun of him!
Robert: [laughing uncontrollably]
Derek: Vincent!! Stop this!! Stop talking!!
Purple Guy: I don't want to bro, I want to see all these people think about you! You're broke, and I'm rich!
Derek: You lying bitch!
Purple Guy: Am I? I work for Nixon, living in New York City -- plus, you're all asking why I'm here, because some animatronic named Ennard brought me here as a disguise... good thing he's dead...
Derek: [groans and clenched his fist]
Jeremy: So, what's cooking? Eggs? [burst out laughing]
Derek: YOU ARE DEAD!!! [tackles Vincent]
Purple Guy: Woah!!

Back at Goldie's home, the Marionette is hogging on to all parts of the sheets, trapped in his dream and saying stuff out loud, and no one is home yet. Crying in fear as he screams in his slumber.

Scott(Marionette): NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!Some Kid: You heard that little man! He wants to get even closer! [laughing]Shadow Freddy: Join us, everything will be ok

Some Kid: You heard that little man! He wants to get even closer! [laughing]
Shadow Freddy: Join us, everything will be ok. We are your friends remember?
Scott: [attempts to escape and jumps off, ran away]
Shadow Freddy: After him boys! The birthday boy is running away.
Scott: No!! I'm not dying!! I don't want to die!!! Not here!! I want to be happy!
Ennard: Heheheh! Miss me?
Scott: [gasp and screaming]
Phantom Marionette: [polarized him]
Shadow Freddy: Welcome to the Bite Of '87, puppet... because the show is about to begin.
Nightmare: See you on the flipside!

The shout came from the Marionette as he awoken. Trying to catch his breath, still hugging to sheets but even though it's sweaty enough, he put his face in it to cry. Crying and breathes heavily from his nightmares of his old fellow enemies. There was a shadow coming from the door, and opened it. What a coincidence, it's Goldie! He knew the Marionette was in bad shape but Goldie never thought it could affect him then it actually was.

Goldie: [hugs him] I'm here honey, I'm here... it's only a dream...

Marionette crying intensely as his body continues to shake more, still catching his breaths and then calming down at the same time. His heart pounding like crazy but at least Goldie was there.

Marionette: Gol... Goldie... the enemies we've... Goldie... I'm... I'm sorry... I am... such... a burden upon you...

Goldie hold him until his body gets exhausted, a new technique that keeps him from getting sleepy... I guess. But also, the face of his, he was serious about it. A burden? At least it didn't cost him worth a day saving his life in his dream sequence. Die in your dream, you die in real life.

Goldie: A burden!?
Marionette: I mean...
Goldie: We'll discuss that later... right now, you just need to calm down...
Marionette: You're not mad, are you? [hic]
Goldie: No, I'm not... just need you to take it easy ok?

The Marionette know that he's lying, knowing that his serious face will get him into their problems. He wonder what will happen next...

To Be Continued - More To Come

Phone Guy: Hey, you two! Break it up!!
Derek: Hey, you don't tell us what to do!
Purple Guy: Hey! Listen to the guy who is right all the time!
Derek: And tackle the guy who is a asshole to the family... whatever, I see how this shit plays out now...
Phone Guy: Vincent, you ok?
All: YOU KNOW THIS/THAT GUY?!?
Phone Guy: Every other holiday, we talk and visit to chill out!
Dr. Cooper: It's almost Thanksgiving either way...
Derek: You know what? Fuck this! I'm leaving!
Fritz: Goodbye Eggs, don't forget the bacon too!!
Derek: TIME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP OK!!! [throws a book at him]
Axel: [catches it] Who throws a book? Honestly... are you 12?
Mike: You're back!
Jeremy: Are you celebrating the holidays?
Axel: Yeah, because all my friends are here doing what they do best but for now, I would like to chill here...