Lolibit Has A Surprise For Foxie • Tackle Attack

Foxie is still in the Girl Animatronics Warehouse awake and trying to find a way out by sneaking out. Knowing these smart girl animatronics knows everything, it will be kind of hard getting out of there. But anyway, she hopped out the window and kept running; almost midnight until she reaches Lolbit's own house, she needs to hurry so they can have their little surprise later on. Walking through an aisle of trash sees only a singular big open window that doesn't look so unsatisfying.

Foxie: Lolbit, where are you?
Lolbit: Psst, I'm back here!
Foxie: So, what are you going to show me?
Lolbit: [push her to the window]

Lolbit pushes her to the window and laughs, but Foxie fell on something extremely relaxing and fluffy so she is ok.

Lolbit: How do you like it? I made it myself!
Foxie: It's just a bunch of garbage!
Lolbit: Nah uh uh! Keep walking until you see a light!

A light at the end of a tunnel and Foxie found abandoned house.

Foxie was amazed by the looks, the view, and everything around it

Foxie was amazed by the looks, the view, and everything around it. Lolbit hold her hook with excitement.

Lolbit: How do you like it?
Foxie: It's cool...
Lolbit: You know, you're the first fox I've ever seen you smile, or be amazed!
Foxie: I've never smiled in my life...
Lolbit: Which it's kinda hot~ [smirks]
Foxie: You hot in here?
Lolbit: [giggles] Never mind! Let's sit down for a while!
Foxie: [sits down awkwardly] So... what is this surprise?
Lolbit: Oh you would wonder what's the surprise you are seeking for, don't cha?
Foxie: Are you... flirting with me?
Lolbit: Nonsense! So, the surprise is a foxy detail that every fox knows about, but never get to do it in their ways!
Foxie: Like...?
Lolbit: Tackle Attack!!
Foxie: A tackle? Why of all things?
Lolbit: Because our fox ancestors said to learn by them, so we're learning it!
Foxie: Nope, I rather work alone on this one!
Lolbit: [ears flipped down] Why Foxie?
Foxie: Because usually people like any other foxes, humans, even our friends will trick me into their own little game! But I don't really have time to play games right now!
Lolbit: Not even with me? I've been nice, given everything you've wanted and I worked for...
Foxie: Um...
Lolbit: [looks sad]
Foxie: I-I-I'll do it with you...
Lolbit: [looks up]
Foxie: It's just... whenever I see you, you excite me with your eyes... don't tell anyone I have ever said that, nobody knows about the real me...
Lolbit: Wow!
Foxie: Too much?
Lolbit: A little bit! Then let's get started! You start there and I'll run around!
Foxie: How is this a tackle attack?
Lolbit: You'll see~

Foxie was very confused but yet charmingly amazed how Lolbit's flirty skills is starting to rub off on her a bit. They ran around tackling each other for about three minutes of their play time; laughing and grunting, the joy of, "I'm gonna catch you," or, "I gotchu!" They both tackled on each other and look at their faces.

Lolbit: Heh, that was fun...
Foxie: I never had that much fun since I was born... hahah... I gotta do that again...
Lolbit: Foxie...
Foxie: Yeah?

The orange purple fox leans in to kiss Foxie on the lips, surprising Foxie as she has done it back at her. Both foxes moan in pleasure and continues to make out, making sweet sweet love in the night.

Lolbit: I can cure your pain...
Foxie: Please...
Lolbit: [kissing]

Foxie was moaning loudly than any human and/or animatronic can ever, and that's for their tonight's story entertainment.

To Be Continued - More To Come