Haunted! Springs' Younger Brother

Ten days has passed since the destruction from Nightmare and Shadow Freddy. This is their last get-to-group family thing, in other words, their last celebration for Golden Freddy; the one who saved the day. No more Shadows, no more Nightmares, no more nothing. It's all gone now. But here we are in the restaurant where we see Goldie, Freddy, Foxy, Mangle, and the Marionette. Serving dinner for its last celebration before we can start anything new. Free beers on the house right?

Goldie: [claps]
Mangle: I still can't get over the fact we've won! It's out of the blue!
Foxy: I think I'm going to pay a visit in the hospital... I'm starting to worry about Chica recently... I'm sorry everyone, you too Mangle...
Mangle: It's ok dear! You care about your best friend!
Marionette: Well I'm going to make my last toast for my pretty face, Goldie! That's right! I'm back to do whatever I want!
Goldie: !!

Goldie didn't feel too good for drinking so much ice tea so he got up and going to the bathroom for a minute. He ran fast as he could to the toilet and starting puking his guts out. So many parties and such, it made him nauseous by the looks of it. Flush! Heading over to the sinks, washing his hands.

Goldie: [sigh] I need to drink something else than ice tea, since I don't eat...

He sees someone in the mirror behind him and shouted, "Shadow Freddy!!" He turns around but nothing was there. He was starting to get a little paranoid about everything -- The Book Of Rejoice and the Shadow Freddy figures. Merchandise for the animatronics and such toys of all things that made Goldie scared to death. Nonetheless that he's having a hallucination.

Marionette: Hmm?
Mangle: What's wrong?
Marionette: Something's off from Goldie, you think he's ok?
Foxy: He does this in my bathroom so everything's going well!
Marionette: But... it doesn't take this long in there... [wakes up Freddy] Hey, go check on Goldie for me!
Freddy: Ohh fine!! I'll be there!!

Goldie started to breathe heavily as his face turned blue. Starting to think that he isn't safe. That's when Freddy comes rushing to the bathroom door.

Freddy: Goldie I swear when you are not yourself I- [looks at him] Goldie, what's wrong? Tell me, I'm here...
Goldie: It's... Shadow Freddy...
Freddy: What do you mean Shadow Freddy? I don't see him here! Remember? You suck both of Nightmare and Shadow Freddy in The Book Of Rejoice! And you kept the book in a safe place!
Goldie: I see him... he's right in front of me!
Freddy: I bet you can see him in the dark of a bathroom! Let me flip the switch!

Freddy turned the lights on and from Goldie's sight, Shadow Freddy isn't there anymore. Goldie is calming down a bit while trying to stand up slowly. Freddy helped his big brother out the bathroom and right back to the people he's with.

Marionette: Goldie!!
Goldie: I'm sorry Marion...
Marionette: Don't scare me like that!
Goldie: I just need to go home and rest...
Marionette: Probably easier that way...
Freddy: He was in there for a long time because of Shadow Freddy being alive or something... I don't know, it was weird...
Marionette: You are tired Goldie... you had no rest... I'll take you home...
Goldie: Please, leave the light on...
Marionette: Why?
Freddy: When I flicked on the switch, he said that "Shadow Freddy" is gone... so, yeah... leave the light on...
Marionette: [carries Goldie and took him home by teleporting]

Marionette: Maybe it was the iced tea you were drinking? Maybe a bit much?
Goldie: Yeah... I need to start drinking more things than iced tea... [gets in bed and lay down]
Marionette: I'll be back for you... [kisses his mouth and teleported away]
Goldie: (That's right... I haven't been in this bed since my win-win for saving this city... and I've barely went to work...) What's wrong with me all of a sudden?

And fast asleep...

...
......
.........

Mike: Hey Springs, you think you can take care of yourself at home?
Springs: Yes sir daddy! I am loyal, hardworking and responsible!
Mike: Ok then make sure to keep the house clean!
Springs: I will! Bye bye! [waves]
Mike: See you! [shuts the door]
Springs: Yay!! A house to myself!! This is so much fun!! [hears thunderstorms] Eep! I hope they are no monsters at night!

Springs ran around the house, singing and dancing before heading to the bed. He was having so much fun until there was a disturbance in the house. Bam! Sounds like a chair is being knocked over. Then another sound like it's screeching on the floors.

Springs: Hello? Is someone there? [tries to hear it] Maybe that's my imagination! But of course I love my images make sounds! Or at least try to speak! It's so funny! [chuckles]

A sound of a chuckle moving around in the kitchen. Springs went up to take a look.

Springs: I swear, if there's a monster, I'm calling daddy! Just you watch, he's not afraid of anything!

Another chuckle. It's really scaring him so hard, so he tip-toed in the kitchen and found a chair standing up against the window.

Springs: Hello? Please!! This isn't funny!!
???: I am right here brother...
[another thunderstorm struck]

Hello SpringTrap...
Springs: Who? And who?
???: Do not play dumb, brother... You know who I am...
Springs: Are you SpringTrap? I always want to meet the guy!
???: Oh bother, not even close... I am the big brother, PlushTrap!
Springs: You don't look big...
PlushTrap: Just kidding! I'm your younger brother! SpringTrap, it is me! You are the biggest brother to have! And somehow you shrunk?
Springs: SpringTrap? I've never met the guy! He seems like a good person!
PlushTrap: Alright, I had enough of this! Since you do not know who or what you are SpringTrap then I will beat you in the head to remember!!
Springs: Please!! Don't!! You can't do this!!
PlushTrap: Oh do not cry, it will only hurt for a bit. You will not be able to feel it for a while. Heheheheh! Kekekekekek! Hahaha!!

Springs ran around the house to escape from the furious PlushTrap. But he's faster and too quick to catch him, but he's holding back. Playing hard to get. But what's going to happen in the next episode? Find out next time...

To Be Continued - More To Come