The New Advanced Episode! • Odyssey Restaurant Pad

Foxy(New Advanced): Yer thinking what aye thinking we're gonna do?
Freddy(New Advanced): What is it that troubles you, my dear o' chap?
Foxy(New Advanced): What did we build at the Bite?
Freddy(New Advanced): You mean what restaurants we built?
Foxy(New Advanced): And thy bars to set yer up shops!
Freddy(New Advanced): Well, The Bonkers, The Afresh Morning Deluxe, The Odyssey Restaurant Pad made by Bonnie-
Foxy(New Advanced): That's the one! The Odyssey Restaurant Pad!! We're building that!
Freddy(New Advanced): It took them two years to get it set, making it again put too much pressure o' chap so you got to rethink things! Listen o' sport, I'll give you a ring when we have an agreement!
Foxy(New Advanced): Arr!! Yahoo yer matey!!
Chica(New Advanced): I'll check if there's anything we can sell for this place!
Bonnie(New Advanced): I'll find a way to keep the moneys for which government they take or whatever where the money goes...
Foxy(New Advanced): Nu! Freddy got tha' bonkers covered! Yer with me! Yahoo!!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Why do I have to be boyfriends with you? I am always following in your footsteps...
Foxy(New Advanced): Doesn't matter laddy, we got to get going yo hatties! Hold on to yer boot straps!
Bonnie(New Advanced): [gets pulled] Woah!!
Freddy(New Advanced): Those two are something else...
Chica(New Advanced): Foxy became too attached with Bonnie, they need to be separated from each other!
Freddy(New Advanced): Leave them alone my lady, let them have their fun!

Foxy and Bonnie goes over to the construction site to get over what they are about to build first. Bonnie was not comfortable around Foxy anymore, because the fact that he keeps bringing along beside him every time they do something ideally. So finally, Bonnie decided to talk to him about the problem he has with him on a regular note.

Bonnie(New Advanced): Foxy... We need to talk...
Foxy(New Advanced): Not now laddy aye kinda of busy mate!
Bonnie(New Advanced): It's about...us, I can't always be by your side when you need me the most, okay? Can you let me at least leave fo-
Foxy(New Advanced): Yeah yeah that's nice laddy! Okay people, move yer right! No, my right!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Have fun without me...
Foxy(New Advanced): That's nice laddy! Set it down right her'!

Bonnie left Foxy to do his own dirty work, so he went back and going back to the Fright, carefully wondering off in the distance from the sunlight trying not to get into trouble; knowing these streets is full of trouble including the Purple Guy. Foxy is now realizing why Bonnie isn't there helping him, probably why he wasn't paying attention in the first place, but he honestly felt bad about it, so he left him alone.

Twenty two hours of work, as Foxy really wanted this to be over quickly. No other workers seem to be there, so Foxy got the gist of it to get it all right. Bonnie arrived back and see what Foxy progress went like, and simply it was really almost done. Foxy saw Bonnie and gave him a hug and kiss.

Foxy was missing him and invited him into the Odyssey Restaurant Pad when the process is almost complete

Foxy was missing him and invited him into the Odyssey Restaurant Pad when the process is almost complete. Bonnie was shocked but amazed at the same time. Foxy got the bar set up but only it need is the roof, and let Bonnie take a seat at the bar.

Bonnie(New Advanced): Foxy, thank you...
Foxy(New Advanced): Aye need my laddy some alone time, which, I'm still doing... But yer know, you can always, come an' get sum, umm...
Bonnie(New Advanced): [chuckle] You can stop, Fonnie...
Foxy(New Advanced): Our new ship name!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Seems like it...
Foxy(New Advanced): And it's done! [press the switch and disco lights]
Bonnie(New Advanced): This is not how it works in this timeline...
Foxy(New Advanced): Works now!

PARTY TIME!!!

Freddy(New Advanced): Welcome to The Bonkers!!

Foxy(New Advanced): Welcome to the Odyssey Restaurant Pad, me ladies!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Drinks on the House!! $2.99!!

To Be Continued - More To Come