Kill Derek Or Save Springs? • Lose A Life Rather To Keep A Life

In another world, Ennard is killing everyone as they speak. Luckily, Fredbear is coming to retrieve him to his collective jars.

Ennard: Hahahaha!! You cannot stop me!!
Fredbear: Alright, you had your fun, come on and get here. Your time is over.
Ennard: No!! NO!! This will not cut out!!
Fredbear: Uh, saids who?
Ennard: I will not have this be your way!! You will die by my cords!!
Fredbear: [walks forward]
Ennard: I warned you!! [stretch his cords out to kill him]
Fredbear: [catches it and crush it] Look sir, I have no other choice but to catch you like this. So if you will gladly give up and turn yourself in, I will not hurt you.
Ennard: [groans and runs to him]
Fredbear: [punch him with one hand] You should of listen to my request. [carries him in a bubble]

In Fredbear's collective jars.

Nightmare: ENNARD?!?
Nightmare Bonnie: HAFTGXBHJONUIOL!!ADSGHJGSVVVJIOTGVKKHGIPOPHFAS!
PlushTrap: I didn't know he was still alive!
Chica(New Advanced): Sir! We have a question!
Fredbear: Hold on miss. Which jar can I put you in?
Ennard: Why am I so tiny here? My cords are dead!!
Fredbear: Yes it is, but once I have put you in a jar, your powers will be active.
Freddy(New Advanced): [laughs] It's like being chained in strings! Or walking in them!
Fredbear: [chuckles] I will put you here, just so you can make yourself comfortable enough, as long as you behave properly.
Ennard: [drops in a jar] WHAT??
Fredbear: What is it, do you have a question that awaits me?
Chica(New Advanced): It feels kind of lonely without Foxy and Bonnie in here... so is there any chance for you to get us out and find them?
Freddy(New Advanced): Yes! We'll bring them back here! I promise!
Fredbear: Hmm, for roughly thirteen years of living in that singular jar, you guys are well behaved. I will gladly let you out, but if you are planning a plan to escape me, there will be consequences.
Freddy(New Advanced): Thank you my good ol' pal!
Ennard: So I'm stuck here... forever... that's fucking great...
???: You're not alone sir...
Ennard: Yenndo?
Fredbear: Not to mention that he turned himself in, he cannot fight a god.
Yenndo: I disappointed you sir...
Ennard: Don't apologize! I'm mad as it is and we can't escape this jar!!
Nightmare: You might as well stay put, there's nothing you can do!
Ennard: William?
Nightmare Freddy: Lucky for you, I have children to take care of!
Nightmare Chica: And a husband all to myself! Hahahaha!
Nightmare Bonnie: DHJINGCAEIKNINJO!! ASFRCUKOPBHBFCTTILLDEISKFCVFDH!
BUGJFBDRSAVBMMKLHVFSFVKILPNIO!! I miss Tangle...
Fredbear: Ok you two, I will send you down there. Do not disappoint me.
Freddy(New Advanced): We won't sir!

Freddy(New Advanced): Why come here?
Chica(New Advanced): Look at the sign! It says, "North -- FNAF, South -- Sister's Location". Let's go south!
Freddy(New Advanced): If you insist!

Two New Advanced animatronics are going south to see Sister's Location, gathering some information from what happened to the past and future events. Which what leads to Springs, Shadow Freddy, and Derek, what were they talking about?

Derek: Guns! Knifes! Everything! And you for a SpringTrap, you carry an axe!
SpringTrap: Yes! I think I might enjoy this! I'm changing every time- I'm growing evil!
Shadow Freddy: That is the beauty of being evil, it is all about killing, planning, and more killing.
SpringTrap: I can't believe it took us so long to hook up!
Shadow Freddy: Heh, now that you have mentioned it. You never understood the reason I was waiting for you to pop out of your shell, to see your truth self. And that day has been around us.
Derek: As much I hate animatronics as much as Shadow Freddy hates Golden Freddy, I wanna kill someone you know!
SpringTrap: The first thing I want to kill is Marion and Goldie! And then my adopted father! I can't stand to look upon their disgusted faces and see their true selfs!
Shadow Freddy: Yes, going after golden bear ourselves. This is something I will get to see.
Foxy(New Advanced): Is there anyone yeer? We need thy directions!
SpringTrap: Who? Foxy and Bonnie?
Shadow Freddy: These are the old models of The Bite Of '87.
SpringTrap: No way!!
Foxy(New Advanced): Me and laddy  wants a guide around this town since your Golden Freddy is not around!
SpringTrap: Guys, I know exactly what we're going to do!
Bonnie(New Advanced): What's this for?
Foxy(New Advanced): Calm down bunny, yer thinks these are not the good mates!
SpringTrap: I remember the Foxy who talks normal, unless his mode was on then it's a whole other story...
Foxy(New Advanced): Aye sound da same laddy, Aye ain't making any exceptions!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Plus, I can care less than what you broke people say! But we're not spilling out any information you throw at us! Like sour grapes, Foxy, tell 'em where you stick them grapes!
Foxy(New Advanced): In thy fridge!
All: ...
Bonnie(New Advanced): No, I meant in their cooties!
Foxy(New Advanced): Oh!! My bad little guy, dat gots to be some of me mind going whoop-de-do!
Shadow Freddy: You have until the count of ten to tell us where is the puppet, and where is the golden bear.
Foxy(New Advanced): Foxy never saw him ok? Yer probably helping someone- I don't know mate!
SpringTrap: Then let's say I got this covered by my own original axe! Hey, Bonnie, I got to, "axe", you a question!
Bonnie(New Advanced): Excuse me, what? Don't you mean ask?
Derek: I bet this "Bite of '87" sounds boring, they don't even know puns and that's highly uninteresting...

From a slightest change that happened on their faces, there was knocking on the door. No one answered so someone busted it down. It was Goldie!

Goldie: Let them go!
SpringTrap: This is exactly what I wanted to do! To kill you!
Goldie: Springs, listen to me... you're better than this...!
SpringTrap: Oh it's too late for that, me or Shadow Freddy wants to go kill kill kill!
Goldie: Remember how we celebrated your birthday two weeks ago? Don't you remember, Springs? You wanted to-
Shadow Freddy: Enough of this nonsense golden bear, our guest wants something in the family all together.
Goldie: Marion!
Marionette: [save the New Advanced and arm grip Springs] I'm giving you a chance to stand down!
Derek: Do you think that four of you can win? I think not!
Foxy(New Advanced): [stab his stomach and kicks him down] Yer ever touch me bunny unless aye gave permissions!
Derek: Ah, fuck...
SpringTrap: Derek!!
Shadow Freddy: I wish I can help, but it seems I do not have a body.
Marionette: This is your last chance Springs! Leave Derek, or stick with us!
SpringTrap: Shut up, there's no way I'm ever joining you!
Goldie: Hmm, then, playtime is over!

To Be Continued - More To Come