Goldie Kills Derek • A Depressing Moment Of Their Lives

Derek: So, what do you like to drink?
Alexis: Um, coke?
Derek: You don't like coke...
Alexis: I'm sorry dear but I'm not in the mood for the date... I'm just... worried...
Derek: About what?
Alexis: About you?
Derek: About me? There's nothing to worry about, even if it's me, I know how to stay on my tippy toes and say, "Hey! Get on your own mind and bother someone else's business!"
Alexis: Maybe...
Derek: At least my wife concerns me, I'll do fine! I promise!

Derek got in the car to drop off his wife, but suddenly he wasn't done for the night. He went in the basement of the burned down Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, to look for his suit — The SpringTrap suit. Someone else came down into the basement and was wearing a hooded cloak, full with sharp objects on the back of the cloak.

Derek: Come on come on! Where is it!?
???: You shouldn't have come here...
Derek: Heh! And what do you know? I used to work here dummy! I have every right to be here! But what about you?
???: Your life ends here...
Derek: I have every respect to be here and I live and vow to god I will obey my family and to kill children! If you know that I have problems with myself then I can't take much more of this crap! If you let me remind you that I have a mental problem, THEN YOU SHOULD BE HELPING-
???: [stabs him]
Derek: You... me... why...?
???: [stabs deeper]
Derek: [coughed out blood]
???: I know who you are, Derek, but I want you to die like you did to us... [takes the hood off]
Derek: Golden Freddy???
Goldie: [lets go of the knife and kicks it even further]
Derek: [fell to the ground and start screaming]
Goldie: Your purple days are over and it's about damn time too...
Derek: Just you watch... my brother will... [losing breath] ...avenge you...
Goldie: [sigh] Welp, he's dead... now we can live our life!

Three days later, Alexis called Derek over and over again, but never answered back. The funeral was coming soon but no one has come down to see the body of Derek. But all the human animatronics came to visit him and said a bunch of insults then left without saying a positive thing about Derek. It was that awful of him. Farewell to you Derek, you've been the best of us, well, mostly.

Freddy: For chopping me with the axe...
Chica: Same goes to Freddy...
Bonnie: Beating my head on your car...
Foxy: Throwing me into the meat grinder...
Goldie: Make my father into killing me and stuffing me into an animatronic suit...
Toy Freddy: Chopping my legs off with my body ripped to bits...
Toy Chica: Burn my face on a frying pan...
Toy Bonnie: Made me watch my girlfriend die and dying on a floor covered with knives...
Mangle: Shooting me...
Balloon Boy: Thinking you were dead before you shot me dead in the heart...
Marionette: Make me commit suicide for my boyfriend...

The end of Animatronics In Real Life...

Derek: Hey, where am I? Am I in heaven?
Nightmare: Heck's no! You're in hell!
Derek: WHAT???
Fredbear: Well, I will not call it hell, I call it, The Memorial Paradox Store.
Derek: I'm stuck here forever?? What about my wife??
Fredbear: She will do fine. Besides, you can hang with us. But do not hang around too much, one of us already committed suicide to escape here and look what happened there. A void of nothingness.
Derek: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!