Is He Really Gone or It Is Just Started? • Mike & Project Mike True Bonding

Three days past and there was noises coming from the shack over by the junkyard, it was Project Mike. He survived. Kevin is walking inside with a shotgun, waiting for him to come back to him. And frankly, it worked out fine. Project Mike and Kevin began to go on a hunt to find Goldie and the Marionette. There was something in Project Mike, there was a notification popped up. It saids that he can be available to fly now, however I don't know how that works considering he was blasted by the Marionette's tremendous power, but whatever. Kevin hopped on his back and flew off, what happens now?

Chica: Hey, I'm here!
Springs: You said that somebody would be here...
Chica: They're here, I just don't know where though...
Freddy(New Advanced): Hello my fellow sunshines, how may I help you today?
Springs: Freddy, why are you like that?
Freddy(New Advanced): Like what my child? Dressed like this? I have nothing that you are concerned about!
Chica: Springs, these are the New Advanced from the past of the Bite of '87, and they are only here to keep them from everyone!
Chica(New Advanced): Until we become famous again, of course! But we're history so, it's going to take some time...
Foxy: [looks around]
Springs: So what do you do now that you're here?
Freddy(New Advanced): I am usually exploring the world for myself particularly, she's trying to find out coffee and tea shops! And that's pretty much that!
Foxy: Where's Bonnie and me?
Chica(New Advanced): Um, not to trouble you or anything to disturb them sir, but they're in the Pirate's Cove!
Foxy: Why are they in my hideout spot?
Freddy(New Advanced): That used to be your place o' chap?
Foxy: Yeah...
Chica: Foxy, we're not animatronics anymore, let the past go...
Foxy: Oh fine... (But I don't want to, too many sad and fun moments to let it go to waste...)

Out of nowhere, there was a moan coming from the den.

Foxy: What is going on in there?
Chica(New Advanced): Please Mr. Fox, don't peek in there! You might puke!
Foxy: What could go wrong? (WHAT???)

 Fox, don't peek in there! You might puke!Foxy: What could go wrong? (WHAT???)

Foxy: [covers his mouth] What... is... what is... AHH!!
Bonnie(New Advanced): [shriek]
Foxy(New Advanced): Aye, stop quivering in your boots laddy, we're busy here... Do not worry bunny, now, where were we?
Foxy: [closes the curtains] I'm with Mangle!! He's with Bonnie?? Of all people!!
Freddy(New Advanced): You are done being curious now?
Foxy: YES!! WHATEVER!!! BUT WHAT THE FLYING FU-
Chica(New Advanced): Come look around in this place!
Chica: We've been in here, and besides, we died here before so you don't have to show us anything!
Springs: I don't know what's happening anymore... In this room, it feels like I've been in this spot...
Foxy: Psst, he's starting to remember!
Chica: I know, keep it down! Hey Springs, the reason why you remember staying in that spot because there's a monster named SpringTrap! And he killed all of us! He's a mean, nasty, mean monster!
Foxy: You said mean twice...
Chica: I know what I said!
Springs: Oh now I hate SpringTrap! [pout] I won't let him hurt you or anybody I love!
Chica: [giggle]

Project Mike: Stay put.
Toy Bonnie: Damn... Lay your hands off of my wife!
Toy Chica: Get off of him now before I stick a knife in your back!!
Project Mike: Be quiet maggot. Kevin, you got it set up?
Kevin: Yeah, just waiting for Goldie to alarm the trap!
Project Mike: I hope he isn't smart as you think he is.
Kevin: I hope not...
Project Mike: I'm going to get more of these filthy animatronics.
Bonnie: Well, I just can't have my me day...
Bunny: You have me Bonnie!
Kevin: He said be quiet!!

Toy Freddy: Are you ready for the next song everyone??
The whole crowd: [cheers]
Project Mike: [bust down the doors] Stand down and surrender, or I can make this painful as quickly as possible.
Toy Freddy: Oh you ain't gon' stop me! Come on everyone, drag me to him! No one can stop this bear! Drag me there!
Project Mike: I'm warning you.
Toy Freddy: [gets off the crowd's hands and punches him]
Project Mike: ...
Toy Freddy: Ow ow ow ow!! [blows on his crooked hand] Jeez, now I won't ride the wave again...
Project Mike: [elbow him down and grab his collar, then drags him away]

Kevin: Wow! I haven't seen this animatronic this popular!
Toy Freddy: Ugh! Girls, help your bear... Papa needs you...
Toy Bonnie: Wow, Toy Freddy gotten famous over a year! Where was he at this entire time?
Freddie: GET OFF!!
Chico: What do you want with us?
Ballora: Ah! Please let go of me! Please!
Project Mike: Capturing these animatronics is so much easier than taking care of assassins.
Kevin: I hear that, yes sir!
Toy Bonnie: Hold on, assassins?
Toy Freddy: You come home... with that stupid grin... Papa Bear needs you... Stay in your home...
Freddie: (Not only we got two main threats we got to take care of, we got one dumbass bear that won't shut it!!)

Pow!! Another bang from the doors.

Goldie: Alright! It's over, Project Mike, let go of my friends!! Toy Freddy?
Toy Chica: I know, he's famous!
Goldie: Over a year?
Kevin: Take him down!
Goldie: I don't want you to come and get me just to kill me! You're going to fight like a man, not a machine!
Project Mike: [prepares himself]
Goldie: I brought the Marionette too so I won't get hurt too badly!
Marionette: Yeah, emergency only too!
Project Mike: No problem, killing you is like serving someone in the kitchen.
Goldie: Oh god...

To Be Continued - More To Come