Gone With The Reputation • The Fight Of Brothers Continues On

(Sorry for not responding for those who wanting for another story, my account got hacked but I finally have it back! Anyway, love you all and enjoy the story!)

Goldie and Springs took their time planning Freddy to open the door, to get a beating out of Goldie for bullying his only lovable friend. As for this, Springs walked up to his door and knocked on it, feeling fear from his eyes, and his knees while standing there. But guess what? Freddy was still asleep, it was Chica who opened the door first.

Springs: Miss, where's Freddy?
Chica: Freddy? Oh, he's still sleeping! You should wait a little longer, he had a hard time making people laughing at his work!
Springs: Well, uh, I think I need... to... see him because-
Goldie: [teleported] Because I need to knock some sense into him!
Chica: Woah! Goldie, where did you come from? Anyway, you want me to get him now? Because he's still sleeping so-
Goldie: I need him now! I'm in a hurry!
Chica: Ok! You can come on in!
Springs: [holds her hand] You're so nice to speak too...
Chica: I'm glad you think that! Who are you little one?
Springs: I wanna know you first...
Chica: Well, to start things off first, I'm Chica! I do the cooking for pizzas! And I'm always happy to help anyone!
Springs: I'm Springs, and that's my best brother, Goldie! Well he's really not my best brother but I really want him to be! I usually sing, eat, play, and mostly train!
Chica: Oh, you are a fighter I see? What type of fighter are you?
Springs: Oh, um, I don't know how to pronounce it so I'm sorry...
Chica: It's ok!

Goldie: Get up...
Freddy: I'll get up in the next few minutes, just let me sleep for a bit...

Goldie flipped the bed over then put it back in place, after that he caught him and pushed him to the wall, grabbing his neck with a fearsome look.

Freddy: Is this a dream? Because I know my own brother won't choke me if he was the Purple Guy with a fearsome look and possibly mad at me for something serious!
Goldie: [angrily upset]
Freddy: Oh jeez he is...
Goldie: Do you know a kid named Springs?
Freddy: While choking me, I don't think you'll get the answer you're looking for!
Goldie: [punch the side of the wall on purpose to not hit Freddy] You are going to answer my questions Freddy... How ever you like it or not...
Freddy: And why's that? You're gonna cry again?
Goldie: Guess again... bully...
Freddy: What?

Chica: Well Springs, I didn't know you had that sense of humor! When did Goldie teach you these things?
Springs: Umm, when we became animatronics...
Chica: Oh, I'm so sorry I've asked that question!
Springs: No, don't be sorry, I should of done something differently...
Chica: Oh, like what?
Springs: Like...
Freddy: [got tossed around the kitchen table and broke it] Goldie, you're a making a mistake... I'm with Chica for goodness sake...
Goldie: And that is about to change your lifetime right?
Freddy: Goldie, come on!
Goldie: [picks him up and slam him to the wall]
Chica: What is going on here?
Springs: ...
Chica: [looks at Springs then look at them two again, then hugs him]
Springs: Get him away from him!! He bullied me!!
Chica: Who?
Goldie: [throws him outside]

The outside was raining and it was pouring hard too, and they're out their fighting still.

Goldie: [punching his face]
Freddy: [pushes him and gets on top of him then punching him again]
Goldie: [punched him hard and looks at him] Ever since that when we had school, you've never talked about it... You were always so quiet... Yet here you are, you still don't want to speak it...
Freddy: [kicks him then keeps punching to get him to stop] Because who the fuck cares about school... I don't care if I was the bully or not- I have a right to be a bully and you don't need to know about that!
Both: [got up quick and started fighting]
Springs: [crying so loud]
Chica: Goldie! Freddy! You stop this now! You got the whole neighborhood watching the entire thing!
Goldie: [uses his powers and paralyzes him] I don't know why you bullied Springs, don't you know he's my brother too?
Freddy: WHAT?!? THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER?!? Talk about I don't mention nothing about school, you didn't mention about having a long lost brother for years!! I never knew!!
Goldie: Look at you! You're about to lose your reputation! From getting beaten by your brother!
Freddy: [got out of a paralysis and beats him to the ground] How the hell you know about my reputation? Did he tell you that as well? I'll make sure of it too!
Goldie: You are not going anywhere near Springs!! You scared him enough!
Freddy: Oh it doesn't stop there...

Two hours later...

Both on the ground while looking at the sky, where is still raining.

Freddy: What's the point to all this...
Goldie: Beating you is no point...
Freddy: Losing my reputation got me going through my old life... Now it's finished- thanks to you...
Goldie: At least you're still a smart-ass...
Freddy: Still act like my mother... If she was alive now, she'll stop the both of us...
Goldie: I highly doubt it...
Freddy: Saids you... You have freaking powers which cause you to cheat in battle!
Goldie: Not all the time- no...
Chica: Well I hope you're happy you two! Springs's going through a tough time while you two fight and argue! What the heck is wrong with you!!?
Goldie: ...
Freddy: ...
Chica: If you could've told me, then this would not be a problem!
Freddy: ...
Goldie: ...
Freddy: ...

Chica walked over them and went to her friend's house to help Freddy and Goldie. For a few short minutes, everyone got out the house and help them get up the ground. The toys helped Goldie off the ground while the other normal ones help Freddy off the ground, both brothers stared back on each other angrily then went their separate ways. Tomorrow in the afternoon, Goldie got out walking to the store to collect some groceries, even though it was around the block. He saw Freddy and Chica, holding hands, and strolling through the sidewalks, then he kept his head down.

Chica looked at both brothers who are still angry from the fight. Freddy has one bandage from his fist, and Goldie has a eyepatch and a stitches from his nose, cheek, and his right shoulder. They continue to stare until then... A slight laughter from Goldie then laughs uncontrollably. Freddy smirked then laughs as well. Chica was very confused why were they laughing for, all she know is they are happy again. The brothers finally came back as a true brother could have.

To Be Continued - More To Come