The Grand Finale (Part 3 [FINAL]) • The Book Of Rejoice: DON&SF

{Title: The Book Of Rejoice: Darkening Of Nightmare & Shadow Freddy}

Nightmare: Hand me that book at once!! [charges at him]
Goldie: [dodges him and smirks]
Nightmare: [crashes to the buildings]
Goldie: [runs away to find a good place to spell a portal]
Shadow Freddy: [getting hurt by Freddy]
Freddy: [bites, scratches everywhere and roars]
Shadow Freddy: You foul beast... [blasted him and looks shocked]
Freddy: [keeps roaring and threw him to the ground twice]
Shadow Freddy: [badly damaged]
Goldie: Marion, gather everyone I know with a few switches... or rather... huh?
Nightmare: [kicks him hard enough to send him flying on the ground] Give me that book you stupid golden bear!
Marionette: [grabs his arm and tries to throw him]
Nightmare: Weakling... [threw him and blasted him in the sky]
Shadow Freddy: [teleports and kicked the Marionette to the wall]

All animatronics is at the brink of death fighting Nightmare and Shadow Freddy. The Marionette looked up and sees the people are on the ground, even Chica. But he had an idea, therefore what was in The Book Of Rejoice that every single animatronic read, they know about their switches to flick, and buttons to push.

Marionette: EVERYBODY!!! TURN ON YOUR SWITCHES!!!
Goldie: [smirks] Yes...
Shadow Freddy: What?
Goldie: Your tyranny are over forever! Now suffer from the rest of us, and enjoy the show, Shadow Freddy...
Shadow Freddy: WHAT?!?

Every animatronic turn their switches or push their buttons -- in other ways, to turn them into something dangerous and/or something more incredible. Starting with Mangle, her body wasn't feeling itself, so her hair was in a ponytail when an pirate hat appears, and her left hand appeared to be a hook. Foxy is jealous. Freddy already flipped the switch. Balloon Boy, his balloon is a rifle shooting pins and needles. Likely so, everyone flipped and turned on. But what about Bonnie? Remember it was Ennard that threw him through four walls? Goldie wanted to know but he told the Marionette, to give everyone a plan to put Nightmare and Shadow Freddy in one spot. You might be wondering, what about the other Shadows? What happened to Tangle? They all died by Mangle, Fritz Smith, Mike Schmidt and including Jeremy Fitzgerald. Goldie teleported back to the warehouse and sees Ballora.

Ballora: [sob] Goldie... help me...
Goldie: Ballora!! Why are you like that?
Ballora: I've been stuck like this since my daddy... I'm hungry... I'm dying here...
Goldie: [shushes her] It's ok... I will take care of you... but I have one question...
Ballora: Shoot...!
Goldie: By any means that you know where's Bonnie?
Ballora: [coughs and narrows her ryes to the broken walls] You can go searching there as possible... I have to stay here...
Goldie: [unpolarized her] Go sit on the stage... I'll be back...
Ballora: I- I can move again! Th-Thanks!

Goldie went on a hunt to find Bonnie. It was four walls straight so there he was. There with his picture on the floor where the curtains are. Goldie sees Bonnie on the wall, banging his head.

Goldie: Bonnie!! Wow!! About time!! Come on let's get going!
Bonnie: Do you really think I can go back out there with my face like this? [turns to him] I'm broken... just like you...

 just like you

Hi... I'm a broken piece of software who doesn't know when to care... this person of a worthless body of, "Bonnie", sexually harassed my "no-longer-crush-for-Chica" nonsense... Heh, you should've heard Ennard smack talk you... it was brutal! But of course there's nothing you can do now! Try to heal me? Not a chance in hell...
Goldie: Bonnie... I'm sorry... I was focusing on everyone who rely on me and you weren't there to begin with...
Bonnie: Well now you know how much pain I have to live with... Bunny will love me still but she would've left me by now... I'm not going out there... I'm staying my ass here... where I am no longer usable...
Goldie: Bonnie, please...
Bonnie: I need to be alone... for a long time... Bye... Golden Freddy...
Goldie: If you insist... I'll leave you... but, that doesn't mean you're living here all through the year! I will come back for you because we all care about you! But I have The Book Of Rejoice and if you don't come back, then I'll commend Afton to come get you!
Bonnie: I doubt it... The Book Of Rejoice...? I better hide somewhere...

Back to the fight.

Shadow Freddy: [on the ground]
Mike: You're surrounded!! Just give up!!
Nightmare: NO!!! THIS IS NOT HOW THE GREAT WILLIAM AFTON DIES!!!
Shadow Freddy: Give it up father... we are defeated...
Nightmare: [push a button on his neck above his collar] Just you watch!! My son will torture you all!!
Goldie: You lost... it's about time we finish this... Preparation "R" is a go time!
Nightmare: What happened to Ennard!?!
Shadow Freddy: He died father...
Nightmare: Do not worry, my son will come here and torment you all!! You all pay!!!
Goldie: "Da La Shall Attempt Va Nightmare Tsuki Shadow Freddy Lop Tou Beca Kuki!"

One thunderstorm struck.

Shadow Freddy: [sad look]
Nightmare: Get that sad looking off your face boy!!
Shadow Freddy: I will kill you golden bear. Just you watch and you will see.
Goldie: "Tobuki Da La Optic Shu Ta Chan!"

Another one struck.

Shadow Freddy: I hope your *son* can help out, since he is recovering from the damage.
Nightmare: Hold on, why did you say it like that? Of course he is going to help out. Do not be ridiculous!!
Shadow Freddy: Despite the cuts and bruises he has will make him slow.
Nightmare: You are just saying that because you are jealous.
Shadow Freddy: [pop a vein] I AM NOT JEALOUS!!! I AM SERIOUS!!! Look, we are going to be stuck in a book for the rest of our lives. He is not going to help. Trust me, turn off your button!!
Nightmare: You are jealous my son.
Goldie: Last one...

All people from hiding saw Goldie trying to get rid of them two in the center of the highlighted circle. They cheered for the animatronics while they watched.

Nightmare: Everyone... cheering for them...
Shadow Freddy: I knew this will turn out bad as I thought it would.
Goldie: "Tobusa Ka Inuki To Yo Goo Thou Shall Send Da Awa Inn To The Book Of Rejoice!"
Nightmare/Shadow Freddy: ... [got sucked into the book]
Goldie: [breathes heavily and drops the book] Now it's finished... No more... No... more... [fainted]
Marionette: Goldie!!
Foxy: We did it Mangle!
Mangle: Yeah, we did it, didn't we...?
Balloon Boy: Yay!!
Balloon Girl: [smiles and claps]
Foxie: We did it...
Lolbit: No, you and I did it!
Foxie: O-Oh... [eyes dilate and blushes]
Lolbit: You got anything to say, hot stuff?
Foxie: (Is she confessing?) [gulp]
Goldie: [wakes up] Mike...
Marionette: Goldie...
Goldie: Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there...
Mike: Yes Goldie!
Goldie: Take Chica to the hospital, and tell your friends we're going to the City Hall...
Mike: Right! What about Springs?
Goldie: Talk to the Marionette to send Springs with Bonnet and Bon-Bon... I will get up eventually...
Mike: Ok then! It's packed! I'll send you to the City Hall on my map! Bye!
Goldie: [laughing] It's finally over... No more fighting our battles anymore...

At City Hall, 5:00PM, Saturday. All towns-folks and also the animatronics celebrating Goldie for saving the world. Giving him a reward keychain by the president; to say he's the key to this city.

To Be Continued - More To Come