The Golden Fredbear vs NightMarionette!! • What Are You?

NightMarionette: What makes you so special...?
The Golden Fredbear: Everything! I am Goldie and Fredbear fused together! I am the man who will destroy you! We are, wait for it, The Golden Fredbear!!
Foxy: That's Goldie? And Fredbear?

NightMarionette: Well I would like for you to try...
The Golden Fredbear: You really don't want to! Ladies and gents, here is where we start! [lock hands with Jack-O-Bonnie and growls, laughs it off] So without further ado, let's start with... getting your ass kicked one on one! Seconds out!
NightMarionette: [turns into a monster]

(Goldie: You see him? He's crying!)
(Fredbear: Beat him up first before retracting his body away from this hideous monster. We can not tolerate our actions firsthand.)
(Goldie: Yeah! Yeah you're right!)

The Golden Fredbear: I'm so excited!!!

ALRIGHT!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bonnie: We got to help him! Never thought I get to say that out loud...
Foxy: That's right! We do this for Goldie!! Our best friend!!
Chica: How do we get around that monster?
Freddy: I got it!! We charged at it and think of ways to attack!!
Chica: That's the worst idea ever!
Foxy: It's better than nothing!!
Bonnie: Might as well!
Freddy: LET'S DO THIS!!!

The Golden Fredbear: Jack-O-Bonnie, get these kids to stay away from this fight.
Jack-O-Bonnie: Simple enough!!!...!!!

Jack-O-Bonnie hops high in the sky and landed on his feet facing the original animatronics; telling them to stop right where they were.

Jack-O-Bonnie: You are not going anywhere..!!
Chica: No!! Let us through!!
Foxy: We have to go there and help him!!
Jack-O-Bonnie: For what?!?!!?.? You are all weaklings- cannot ever and never surpass the all mighty god!!,,!!
Freddy: We're getting pass you one way or another!
Jack-O-Bonnie: [śígh] Historicals...

Marionette: Goldie... I'm sorry...
NightMarionette: YOU CAN'T SURPASS THIS FORM!!! THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL YOU CAN BEAT THIS FORM!! Every human who surpass me was you, and I'm not gonna let you slide on this one!
The Golden Fredbear: You might as well savor it since this is your last! Aw, your face changed color, how pitiful. Well I think it is time to end this. Oh no ni sachi oh e sachi co e oh sti a e no sti eh! Hidden Power Active!! Summoning Demons!!
NightMarionette: What??
The Golden Fredbear: You can not see them, but they can see you.

Freddy: What am I looking at?
Foxy: Better question, what are we watching me?
Chica: Hey, don't ask me!
Bonnie: It's like something out of a fictional fantasy story...
Jack-O-Bonnie: Heh.!.?.

NightMarionette: [in pain]
The Golden Fredbear: Now to get you out of that trap! Fu qui nowere cowabonga no x sachiko!!
NightMarionette: AHH!!!

The hollows of a thunderstorm of a hurricane sucking up the bits of the NightMarionette icky black shallowly mist. The Marionette came intact, but The Golden Fredbear... wasn't done.

The Golden Fredbear: Now to kill you too!
Marionette: Goldie?

(Fredbear: How do I stop this contraction? This fusion should have lasted.)
(Goldie: He's going to kill him!! [busting the inside of the body])

The Golden Fredbear: Now the last monster is here!
Marionette: Goldie... stop it...
The Golden Fredbear: Now you are finished!!! [wobbling and zooming around]
Goldie: Ugh...
Marionette: Goldie!! I'm sorry!! I'm sorry for turning into this horrible monster!! I turn this city into a disaster!! [hugs him tightly]
Goldie: It's ok... It's ok, Marion... [tears watering up] But I got one more request for you!
Marionette: You do?
The Golden Fredbear: NOW YOU ARE FINISHED!!! [fell straight down and teleported elsewhere]
Fredbear: Oof. About time.
Goldie: Hmm?
Fredbear: Go ahead Goldie. [teleports with Jack-O-Bonnie]
Goldie: Marion, [get on one knee] ...will you marry me?
Marionette: Goldie I... I gu...
Goldie: Marion?
Marionette: ...

To Be Continued - More To Come

Springs: Daddy, what is like to be married?
Mike: A terrible thing! You don't see me getting married!! Any relationship you are in, remember there are going to be a lot of fights but depends on what the fuck are you talking about! Too much love, too much sickness in health, everything else is too much! Sorry you have to hear me rumble on but shit... you don't understand it yet and, you're asking the wrong person who isn't married!
Springs: Whatever you say Daddy, I believe in you!
Mike: That's good...