Chapter 7

Comment of the day: @uriyah_ptx

Congratulations you win a follow!!!

Avi held Scott "Are they sure it's her...."

Scott nodded "Uh Huh...."

"I will email my father about this Scott. They will find those Alphas that murdered her... now what I want you to do is explain to Mitch why you've been so mean. You should tell everyone at once... Scott I didn't know this happened but you can't take your anger out on Omegas and us...."

"I'm so sorry.... I just... couldn't keep my anger in any longer.... I was just so angry.... and then I got so upset.... I just can't even imagine the thought of her being murdered.... l-like the f-fear she must've f-felt.... what her l-last thoughts..... the p-pain she went through before g-getting to be free...." Scott ran to Avi sobbing into his shoulder.

Avi didn't say anything... he let Scott cry... even though they are suppose to act tough... they are humans too... Scott cried and hugged Avi for 30 minutes....

"I.... weirdly... feel better. It feels good telling someone and just being able to cry..." Scott said wiping his face.

"We better go down there.... you need to tell the pack..." Avi said and Scott nodded walking downstairs while Avi followed

"Kevin, Mitch, Kirstie come here... I have something to say..." Scott said

Kevin and Kirstie hurried over but Mitch dragged his feet looking down still upset with him.

"I've been a real jerk lately and I know I shouldn't use it as excuse... but I'm really struggling... I know Alphas don't really show a lot emotion but I'm so b-broken..." Scott said starting to cry.

Mitch gasped looking up hearing Scott's voice crack.

"My sister... who's an omega was kidnapped from her pack... by her old Alphas.... about a month ago... I g-got a letter about a week ago they found her murdered....." Scott said

Kevin covered his mouth " Alpha how horrible... I'm very sorry for loss..."

Mitch ran to Scott hugging him "I'm right here Alpha..... I'm right here....

Scott smiled hugging him and felt instant relief and a little bit of  happiness "T-thank you...."

Kirstie spoke up "Alpha I know your working on your anger and your upset but I think you should start doing yoga with me and Mitch... it's relaxing.... we wake up early and do it.." she said shyly.

"That actually sounds nice.... " Scott said wiping his face.

"And Rookie I'm going to start giving you tougher workouts to let your anger out.." Avi said

"You guys are too kind..." Scott said sniffling

"We love you sir just like you love us...." Kevin said smiling

"I almost forgot! I do have some happy news! All of your parents are visiting for Fourth of July!! My dad can't wait to see my pack!! So I want you all on your best behavior and having good attitudes" Avi smiled

"My Mom and Dad are coming?!" Mitch jumped up and down. "I'm so excited!!"

Scott smiled " Wait till my mom meets you Mitch!!"

"Guys!! That means my parents are going to bring the best food" Kevin said excited

Kirstie stood watching everyone buzzing with excitement to see their parents. She felt a bit left out but she didn't want to bring down their happiness... besides no one knew her dad passed away and her mother used to be in jail for drugs.... her mom had gotten out a year ago and made no effort to connect with Kirstie again... Kirstie missed her so much....