Chapter 27

SURPRISE!!!!

Happy commenting

Warning: tearjerker? Maybe for some

Btw your comments are hilarious I couldn't just pick one to share

3 days later

Avi gasped waking up. He looked around frightened and confused "KIRSTIE?!"

Kevin hurried over "Sir it's ok... it's ok sir you've been sleeping for four days... your going to be ok." Kevin said softly

"Where's Scott?! H-he saved me Kev... I-is he dead?!" Avi said shaken up

"He's next to you sir. He's been off and on with sleeping. He's going to be perfectly fine... his Alpha strength has been already started healing him" Kevin said

"Whew.... ok... thank god. " He said laying back.

"I need to give you some medicines and vitamins. Are you hungry?" Kevin asked

"Yes very actually... where's Matt?" Avi asked adjusting himself.

"He's in another first aid tent. They need as much help as they can get.." Kevin said sighing.

"Are we winning...?" Avi said groaning from the pain in his chest.

"Yes.... But the number of deaths and injuries are climbing each day... eventually they will start winning if we loose more people then they are." Kevin said looking through a bag of medicines.

Avi groaned in pain and looked down seeing a wrap around his stomach, a large padded bandage on his hip and a wrap around his leg.

"Ok sir I got very strong ibuprofen this is going to help a ton." Kevin said handing him the pill and water.

Avi took it and gulped down the water thirsty. He looked pleadingly to Kevin.

"Don't worry sir I'm going to get you some" Kevin said getting up.

Avi laid back looking the ceiling of tent. He looked to the left where Scott was and saw a nurse place and ice pack on his shoulder. Scott jolted awake from the sudden coldness and looked at the nurse.

"It's ok Alpha just a little ice for your shoulder" she said. Scott nodded and laid back settling down.

"So dramatic... " Avi chuckled. Scott looked wide eyed "AVI! THANK GOD!!"

Avi chuckled softly "I gave you quit the scare huh?"

"You have no idea...." Scott said smiling

"I was worried about you too bud... I just remember you saving me.. I didn't know if you were d-dead...." Avi said choking up.

"It's ok... were both ok. " Scott said calmly

"I just... want this to be over.... I miss them... I just.. I hope they are learning how to have fun... Not mope around"

"Well I heard the other day this could be almost over.. they sent in undercovers in to find your mom and Dad and once they get them out, we are going to bomb them..." Scott said

"I just I feel something isn't right... somethings off..." Avi said

"I've just started feeling that way from waking up... do you think...?" Scott look wide eyed.

"It's them....." Avi said his heart pounding.

Kirstie gasped waking up. She had a breathing mask over her and she quickly pushed it off. She looked around terrified and saw people in yellow suits.