Chapter 26

Thank you so so so much for your nice messages!!! I'm feeling loads better!! My throat hurt a lot and the next day I got to skip practice to feel better and catch up on things. I'm still having trouble breathing out of my nose but my voice is back to normal!!

If I have a lot going on during the week I will probably post a bunch or maybe once on the weekend. Later like in late October I will probably post more because swim practice will be over and I will have lots of time.

Just thank you so much!!

Make sure to comment!!

The next day

All the Omegas were all sitting at the table. They had already gotten there breakfast which was just scrambled eggs and toast.

Most of the Omegas were complaining that it was gross or that they wanted more but Mitch and Kirstie were very thankful for just being fed. Being on the streets taught them to be thankful for everything.

They all sat chattering away waiting to be told what to do next. "Okay Omegas... I need the following people to come with me."

Everyone looked up confused and got quiet. "Tori Kelly and Calumn Scott." They lady Alpha said. There were other Alphas around her and they looked upset and saddened.

Kirstie's new friend stood up getting out of the lunch table and boy she didn't know.

"Follow me into this room please." The Alpha said

We watched them walk out and off down a hallway.

"Now Omegas... Tori and Calumn were called back because their Alphas are dead from the war." Another Alpha said.

Everyone gasped and whispered chattering with each other. Kirstie turned to Mitch "oh no.... h-how awful..."

Mitch took her hand "It's going to be ok.... it w-wasn't Avi or Scott"

"But still..... her Alpha could've been Scott to you....."

Mitch looked down covering his face with his hands.

"I know it's upsetting.. but today Tori and Calumn are exempt from all activities if they wish.... I know you guys are all very kind Omegas so I want you all to be careful and kind to them... and DO NOT mention your Alpha around them or how much you miss them. Just love on them and make them feel better, but if they want space give them space." She said.

All the Omegas nodded agreeing with her not arguing.

"For right now your free to do whatever games you want! We have new toys in the back!" She said dismissing them

"Look Kirstie!! New coloring pages!!" Mitch said trying to cheer her up.

Kirstie smiled and stood up taking his hand "let's go see!!"

Mitch smiled "Look! THEY HAVE SPONGEBOB!!!"

"Look! This one has dragons! I'm going to color it and save it for Avi!!" She said

"This is so cool!" Mitch said tearing out the page from the book.

"I'm going to make the dragon half blue and half green!" Kirstie said

"How come?" Mitch said curious

"My favorite color is blue and Avis is green!" She giggled

"That's so smart!!" Mitch said coloring spongebob yellow.

They colored away for a couple of minutes. Everyone was chattering away but the room went quiet quickly... they could hear Tori's cries and her screaming.