Chapter 89

HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!!

All submitted by aaliyg because no one else did.

So please send in questions!!!!

Question for Avi: I’m worried for you my Alpha Barbecue loving dragon....

Avi: *stares blankly in silence*

Question for Matt: Isn’t there a surgery you could’ve done to be able to have kids??

Matt: It’s very complicated but since I am a male and I know Mitch did but the doctor said it just couldn’t happen. We could’ve gotten a surrogate but it cost so much money. We knew that we could’ve spent that money on a child that wasn’t blessed to have parents. Besides Nia is our daughter... no matter what anyone says.

Question for Nia: If you could redo the time that Caroline died, would you change about it?

Nia: So I would’ve never taken her out.... I didn’t want to go out that day... I wanted to watch a movie.... but she begged and begged..... she loved going out and doing things..... we could’ve taken the car b-but we w-walked..... she a-always thought it w-was best to walk... s-save money and it would be friendly f-for the earth.... I would’ve hanged where we were going s-so we w-wouldn’t be near that area.... m-most importantly.... I wouldn’t h-have let her push me......

Question for Scott: How do you plan to approach being the lead Alpha now?

Scott: I’m going to be careful but also transition into new things.... bonding, becoming closer, and just get back into the swing of things before Kirstie passed.... I promised to help Avi r-raise Luca a-and Harlow... mainly Harlow.... and that’s what I’m going to do. I swear.

Question for Lilly: So how are you going to nickname Kevin Cause u know. Beta Kevin is already here so uhhhhh. That’s gonna be confusing.

Lilly: Well see here... it isn’t my fault or Kirstie’s. It’s the stupid authors fault. She claims she was tired that day and it slipped her mind that Kevin is already a character so..... his name is Kyle.

The author is a genius......

send in questions befote i pass out