Chapter 81

Harlow started crying into Lilly and Lilly held. Mitch sobbed.... his best friend...

Avi stared.... he could feel his heart breaking.....

"C-can we s-see her?" Kevin choked out.

"Yes... but I warn you... she is not doing well...."  Mitch you need this mask to protect you" he said

Scott took it strapping it around Mitch's head....

They followed the doctor wiping their tears to be okay for Kirstie....

They didn't want to be depressed in her last hours.

"I want adults only right now so we don't over crowd her. We will switch off" the doctor said.

Luca nodded leading Harlow and Lilly back to the lobby.

Avi walked in putting on a fake smile. "B-baby.." his voice said cracking.

She opened her eyes slightly and talked through the oxygen mask she had on.

"H-hi...." She said softly.

He tried so hard to be strong.... he tried so hard.....

Avi ran  to her dropping to his knees loosing all composure...

He held her hand sobbing uncontrollably.....

She turned her head slightly watching him cry as she started to cry...

"P-please d-don't...." She said starting to cough hard.

Avi wiped his tears standing up... Scott walked over and Avi tried adjusting her pillows but she was so weak she fell forward....

Scott grabbed her carefully and held her while Avi quickly adjusted her pillows.

Scott laid her back on the pillows and she wiped blood off her mouth.

Mitch watched scared at the sight of his best friend...

"C-can we j-just....." she said groaning in pain.

Scott turned away to hide his tears....

"I w-want to h-have fun... one last t-time..." she breathed out.

"A-are you s-sure.... Kirst... your in so much pain you c-can barely t-talk" Kevin said

"I do.... I-I'll still b-be in pain I-if were n-not having fun... w-what's the difference....? I d-don't want to m-mope around... I want.. t-the kids here... and to have fun...." she groaned laying her head back in pain.

Avi held her hand tightly he could feel the pain she felt.... "It's okay.... deep breath..."

She closed her eyes taking deep breaths "Okay.... okay.... I feel better.... I t-think the medicine is kicking in"

Scott turned back around "The doctors said to have small groups... not to overwhelm you..."

"Oh go tell them to fuck themselves" she said

Everyone's mood lifted and they all busted out laughing.