Chapter 33

Request by..... Scomiche_PTXslays
Hope you love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Commmmmmennnnnnntttttt pleaseeeeee

Also do you guys want like a follower name I can call you like my chickens or my apples? Idk I'm weird let me know names you have.

About 4 weeks after the incident

"How's this?! I love it!" Kirstie smiled twirling in a short yellow dress. She smiled standing at the top of the stairs.

"That's super cute!" Mitch said

"It looks so good with your hair" Scott smiled

Avi shook his head "Not classy enough. I bought you a gown it's hanging in our closet"

"Oh.. ok" she said her smile fading a little and she frowned a little walking back into the room.

Mitch glared Avi "Why did you just say that?"

"Is that tone omega?!" Avi growled.

Mitch whimpered moving behind Scott "Stop Avi. He's right. She liked that dress and you sai-"

Kirstie stood at the top of steps "Does this look right...?"

"Kirst you look amazing!" Avi smiled

Mitch could sense her unhappiness "Do you like it...?"

"No... it's so tight... " she said looking down frowning at it.

"You'll get used to it i promise." Avi said "come down here"

Kirstie carefully walked downstairs unhappy "okay this is weird.."

"It's fine baby your stunning " Avi said. Mitch growled at Avi.

"Yes Alpha... should we go get in your truck?"

"No that piece of junk isn't taking us. I have a limo taking us. Trust me you'll love it " Avi said

"But I love you truck and listening to your music loud. " she said frowning.

"I don't want to be seen in it where we are going" he said leaving walking out the door.

Kirstie walked sadly out the door behind him. Scott frowned growling softly. "Kirst call me ok if it's not going well"

"Okay I'm sure I won't need to. This could be fun" she said smiling trying to be positive.

"He means it Kirst" Mitch said

She nodded walking out the door.....

They sat in the limo as classical music played "what kind of music is this" Kirstie said

"Classical isn't lovely?" He asked

Kirstie sighed slumping against the limo seat "Not as fun as singing with you..."

This was not the Avi she knew.... what was up with him.

Avi brought Kirstie inside "Table for 2"

"Yes Mr.Kaplan we reserved one for you" they said leading him.

Kirstie wasn't happy and Avi didn't seem to notice at all.

She walked behind Avi and sat at the booth. She took a deep breath "So... I thought we could get your favorite BBQ chicken wings" she smiled slightly.

Avi started laughing "They don't sell that her silly girl. This place is fancy! were going to share the lobster."

Kirstie looked down finally letting out her tears. "You know what Alpha I'm done.... y-you have done nothing b-but been weird and m-made me feel bad..... how am I s-suppose to know this place doesn't sell chicken wings?! We always do fun! This is not fun at all! I'm not even enjoying myself Alpha! I don't know who you are I'm sorry for yelling but I want the real Avi Kaplan!" She said starting to stand.