Chapter 23

COMMENT OF THE DAY IS @MEATandPOTATOES

YOU WIN A FOLLOW!!!!

THE COLLAB OF THIS STORY IS WITH Mimersgirl  he or she is so soso very talented!!! I was blown away so thank you! I'm glad you volunteered for your writing skills to be shown!

GET READY FOR A WILD RIDE!!!

They all sat in the car and it was dead silent. Kevin drove and Matt was in the front. They thought it would be good for the Alphas to be with the Omegas for the last time.

"I don't understand... why do we only need ourselves and a toy.... we need more clothes.. what about a tooth brush..?" Mitch asked

"We don't know Mitchy... they said everything is extremely confidential..." Scott said

"At least I have my stuffy Rila..." Mitch said blushing madly. He was kinda embarrassed about his stuffed animal even though almost every omega had a special toy.

"Your so adorable" Scott said kissing his head. Mitch giggled and cuddled into him pulling the seat out of the way.

"Will I get in... trouble for not having one.... I c-couldn't find Delilah.." she said sadly.

"Well... you won't get in trouble because I did bring someone else.... I know it's not the same.." Avi said reaching out of his duffle bag with a sly smile.He held up a brown bear that was dressed in a blue plaid shirt with a white tank under, jeans, and boots. Kirstie's eyes lit up "hey..... it looks like.." she started. "I made him like me!!!" Avi said excited. "And look click his hand"

Mitch watched excited and Kirstie clicked it, she gasped softly "I love you so much Kirstin Maldonado"

It was Avi's voice.

"Avi that's such a great gift" Kevin awed

"So whenever you want to hear me... you can."

Kirstie squealed hugging Avi "Baby I love it!!!"

Kirstie turned to Mitch and the two of them started playing together with their dolls.

"That was a really good gift Avi" Scott said

"Thank you. I thought a lot about it...." he smiled watching them play.

Kirstie hugged her bear squealing.

Matt leaned foreword squinting "Were here.. man there is a lot of people.."

They looked out the van windows. "Whoa....." Mitch said.

"It's ok... we will stick together." Scott said

Kevin pulled into a parking spot,turning off the car and started getting out.

Avi got out along with Scott and they helped Mitch and Kirstie get out.

"Alpha carry me!!" Mitch said starting to cry already nervous from all the Alphas around.

"Ok it's ok... I got you. There's just a lot of people here" Scott said lifting him and placing him on his hip.

Mitch clinged to him and laid against him. Avi held Kirstie's hand, he could sense that she didn't want to be held so he tightly held her little hand. Kevin led the way and went to the sign that said Omega check in.

Their crowds were overwhelming... people were pushing all of around. It was chaos.. crying Omegas holding there Alphas, Alphas stressed trying to calm them as much they could. People were everywhere pushing and shoving for room. Kevin weaved in and out of the crowds. Matt followed Kevin, Scott was behind Matt and Avi was behind holding Kirstie's hand. Kirstie held his hand but she was trailing behind him.