Chapter 41

Only one comment on the last chapter which was Scomiche_PTXslays

Still 9 months pregnant

Comment!!!!!!

Everyone was skeptical of Kirstie's Mom coming. She showed up at out nowhere calling  our pack to meet her. Kirstie was beyond excited to see her mom again and didn't care she left and mistreated her but the rest of the pack put on a fake smile every time Kirstie mentioned her mother.

They were waiting downstairs for Kirstie to come down.

"I don't know about this Scott..." Mitch said

"Let's just see. Kirstie's not holding a grudge maybe we shouldn't either." Scott said

"Alpha...Kirstie's Mom was cruel to her after her dad died.... you have no idea." Mitch said

"Shhh not now she's coming down." Avi said.

"Ok I hope this is not too much but I really want to look nice!" She said walking slowly downstairs.  "I feel so pretty in this yellow dress!"

Her blonde hair was curled. She had shimmering eyeshadow, long fake eyelashes, and beautiful eyeliner. She wore a long yellow dress and hugged her very large belly beautifully.

Avi smiled "as usual absolutely stunning" he walked helping her off the last step.

"I'm not wearing shoes because I'm not in the mood. My feet are really swollen." She said sitting down.

"You think Matt and Kevin are having fun at their mini vacation?" Mitch asked

"I know they are! They are staying at a 5 Star hotel in downtown and sight seeing." Scott said

"How romantic..." Kirstie gushed. "I hope they get married.

After a few minutes of chatting there was a knock on the door. Kirstie got up waddling as fast she could towards the door. Kirstie smiled as she opened the door.

Kirstie smiled letting her Mom walk in. She wore a blue shirt and black leggings. "Oh my gosh Kirstie!!" She said

Kirstie waddled hugging her smiling "Mom!!! I missed you so so so much!"

"Yes yes of course you did!" She said rubbing her back.

Mitch growled at Kirstie's Mom at that comment. She didn't even say she missed Kirstie.

Angelica looked around "hmm nice place. I see your still friend with that little gay boy huh? Still scrawny as ever"

"Mom!" She said in shock. Scott wrapped his arm around Mitch who looked down sadly "Don't speak to my Omega that way" Scott said trying to remain calm.

Angelica rolled her eyes turning back to look at Kirstie. Avi looked at Scott and Mitch with a worried look.

"My Kirstie just look at you!" She said but Scott heard the tone it was in and growled softly.

"I see you've gained weight." Angelica said frowning.

Kirstie's big smile faded "Well yeah.. I'm pregnant isn't that great!" She said starting to smile again.

"You gained a little too much weight there Kirstie. You look like an elephant in that yellow dress, look how swollen your ankles are... you can barley walk. Am I suppose to be proud of my fat daughter who had a baby out of wedlock? Am I suppose to be proud of a slut? What do know about being a mother... you can't even prepare because you can't read!How are you going to provide for this child and your Alpha? You can't do anything except have this baby who knows if you can even do that." She said disapprovingly.