Future Trunks X Reader

*Over the radio*

"The androids are attacking Oakland city. I repeat. Androids are attacking Oakland city. All personal are being told to evacuate the city and surrounding area. Do not engage them. Do not try to fight them off. Evacuate the city."

I sat up and ran towards the door. But before I could get outside I felt a hand on my shoulder

"Gohan!" I yelled as my big brother pulled me inside

"No" he said as he pushed me into my room and locked the door

"I'm sorry Y/n. Not today" he said

"I'm old enough!! Let me go!!" I yelled as I blasted the door over and over

These androids have been terrorizing city's my whole life. My brother thinks he's strong enough to take them alone but he isn't. These evil things killed millions of people. Including most of my brothers friends. I've been training so hard to fight them but he won't let me go.

I sit there and wait for him to come back and let me out. I'm not sure what would happen if he died. I'd probably die in here. Our mother doesn't even know where we live. I haven't seen her in years. I just wish my brother would trust that I'm ready to fight these jerks!

*Gohans pov*

"I can't let y/n fight these monsters. She might think she's ready but she's only 12. She hasn't even gotten to Super Saiyan yet. I can barely take them on.

"I moved us out of mom's house because she would be a target. 2 Saiyans living with a human just spelled disaster.  I refuse to tell mom where we live but we do visit her.

I know exactly what she would say if she knew I locked Y/n up in her room while I went to fight"

*in Chi-Chis voice* "Gohan!!! How could you do that!!! She's your LITTLE SISTER! IF YOU DIE SHE DIES"

"But I have a plan if I ever do die while she's locked up. After 3 days the lock will automatically unlock from the outside. She has enough food and water stored in her room to last 3 days. But then again she does have the appetite of our dad" I chuckled to myself for a moment. I came upon the ruined city.

"Monsters" I said as I flew around looking for survivors. I saw a boy with lavender hair doing the same

"Trunks"

I flew to him

"Hey Trunks!"

"G-gohan? Gohan! Hey! Long time no see huh?" He said as he laughed

"Yeah buddy. Does Bulma know you're out here?"

He looked down "no. But it doesn't matter. I want to help. I'm a Saiyan like you. I can do it!"

I thought for a minute

"Okay. But I get to train you. And you'll be training with my sister as well. She's been bugging me about fighting"

"Oh y/n? Cool! Okay!"

*At your house*
*your pov*

My bedroom door unlocked and I saw Gohan standing there

"You jerk!! Just let me fight with you!  I'm so tir-"

He cut me off
"Okay"

I stood there with a blank look

"Oh. Good. You finally listened to me" I said as I pushed past him.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw him. The most beautiful boy ever. His short pastel lavender hair hung just above his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I was lost in thought when I heard my brother