Goku X Reader (Saiyans)

*In this story Vegeta was with Frieza until he was around 25 and then Frieza Saga happened. The setting is long after Frieza, Cell, Buu Saga but riiight before the tournament. Gohan is an adult, Vegeta and Bulma are together and have kids etc. yada yada.*

*Third Person POV*

Bulma answered her cellphone and winced as Chi-Chi began yelling about Goku. Vegeta glared over at her and she mouthed an apology as his Saiyan ears twitched from the shouting on the other end of the line.

"Okay, Chi, slow down." Bulma urged her friend. Chi-Chi inhaled and slowly exhaled as she calmed herself down.

"Alright, start over." Bulma nodded.

"Goku has been so weird these past few days! He's been super angry, super aggressive, extremely...horney and just all around...a jerk!" Her friend yelled.

"Like Vegeta but worse!" She added. Vegeta rolled his eyes but continued to listen in on the drama.

"That is really unlike him." Bulma replied as she leaned back on her couch.

"Tell me about it!" Chi-Chi sighed.

"Has anything happened? Like recently?" Bulma asked.

"No! He just woke up a few days ago and started being crazy! He never cared for sex before, we only ever did it to have Gohan and Goten! But suddenly he's...always pleasing himself. And when I asked if I could...help...he smashed our bed and left the house!" Chi-Chi scoffed.

"And his attitude! Bulma, he's been so mean lately! Even to Gohan and Goten. Gohan won't visit with Videl anymore because he's scared Goku will scare her!" The dark haired woman sighed.

"Mean like how?" Bulma asked her friend.

"He. Broke. Our. Bed. He also smashed our kitchen table and exploded my dad's car! He's powered up to Super Saiyan Blue, or whatever he calls it, more times than I can count. He threatens me when I get close and he's constantly heaving like he just had an extreme workout." Chi-Chi explained. Bulma looked over at Vegeta and raised a brow as she stared at her husband.

"Does this sound familiar in any way? Like could it be a Saiyan thing?" She asked him. Vegeta closed his eyes as he thought about Goku's behavior. One thing did pop into his mind, but he knew it was impossible.

"Sounds like Kakarot is just tired of the human." Vegeta smirked as he looked over at Bulma. She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she looked away from him and to the window to her left.

"I dunno Chi-Chi, Vegeta doesn't think it's a Saiyan thing. Maybe he's going through something else?" She sighed.

"Maybe. I haven't seen him since last night. If you see him, talk to him for me." Chi-Chi harshly said before hanging up, not even waiting for an answer from her friend.

*Meanwhile, with Piccolo in the desert*

"I felt you land...where are you." Piccolo whispered to himself as he scanned the rocky desert with narrowed eyes. He felt a new energy land on the planet around this location but it went dark before he arrived. He found no signs of a ship or the being inside of it.

"You felt strong...why are you here?" He asked himself as he turned and scanned the area behind him.

"Whatcha lookin' for?" A female voice suddenly asked him from behind. His eyes went wide and he spun on his heels but no one was there.

"Over here." The voice giggled in his left ear. He swung his arm but was, again, met by no one being there.

"That's a bit rude, ya know! Trying to hit someone you've never even met! I didn't do anything to you!" The voice scoffed from above. Piccolo snapped his head up and saw a small framed female floating above him. Her arms were crossed, her left brow was raised in annoyance and her eyes slightly narrowed.