Goku X Reader (Lemon)

Years ago I came to earth with my brother Vegeta in search of Kakarot.

We still worked for Frieza at the time but soon enough we found out the truth.

On planet Namek we were told Frieza had killed our people, not some giant meteor.

Kakarot destroyed Frieza and we went back to Earth.

Kakarot eventually returned and life went on.

It's been about 5 years since then. My brother and the earth girl Bulma have formed a relationship. It's funny really. To see the 'mighty warrior Prince Vegeta' follow this human around like a lap dog.

I haven't found anyone special yet but I have felt a strong attraction to Kakarot. I would never try anything because he's married to a human. But their marriage always seemed broken.

I often trained with Kakarot while Vegeta trained alone in the gravity room Bulma made for him.

Today Vegeta agreed to come with me to train with Kakarot because he thinks he's gotten strong enough to do real damage against him

We arrived at Kakarots house and started walking towards the door when we heard arguing

"You never listen to me Goku!"

"I do listen Chi-chi! I let Gohan do his homework now he gets to train!"

"He has MORE!"

"He always has more! You NEVER let us train together!"

"Because I don't want my son to end up like you!"

Vegeta and I looked to each other and giggled a little. He always fought with his wife over Gohan. She was always so mean to Kakarot. Even as an angry Saiyan I still felt kinda bad

"And now you wanna take him to train with that.. that Saiyan whore?!"

Vegeta looked to me and I scoffed

"That's so mean! How is she a whore?"

"Because she's taking you away from your family! You always train with her for days at a time! I know you think she's pretty I saw you drooling over her last week at Bulmas pool party!"

"N-no I wasn't!"

"And you drool over her when she is in her training outfit. And when she hangs out with Bulma. You ALWAYS have your eyes on her!

I began to feel hot

"Looking a little red there sister"

"Shut up"

"Goku just stop" Chi-chi yelled

"Chi-chi you stop. Stop holding Gohan back. We are Saiyans. Fighting is in our blood! Training is my way of life!"

"You're never here for us. You are so worthless! You make no money! You're as dumb as a rock! All you care about is fighting! I wish I never married a stupid Saiyan!"

"I'm never there for you because you're mean Chi-chi! You call me names and hurt my feelings. So no I won't ever be there for you. Emotionally or physically. I've had enough of this."

"Brother we should go" I turned towards Vegeta

"Agreed"

We began to fly away when we heard Kakarot yell

"I want a divorce! I'm leaving!" And walk out his door

He spotted us and flew to us

"Hey Kak-"