Pt. 2 Broly X Reader (Goku's Daughter)

*This is Part Two. Part one is somewhere above it. Read that first to understand this one :)*

It's been 7 months since Broly and I were sent to this planet. It's been an interesting and terrifying seven months. Broly went crazy Super Saiyan a few times and it took a really long time to get him back to normal. During my attempts to bring him back, I turned Super Saiyan too. My hair turned purple and I was able to fight him very evenly.

I'm not sure what to call this new transformation, but Broly called it Super Saiyan Purple. Seems kinda lame but I have no better idea.

Broly and I had just finished training and I got a shower while he went and did whatever he does in his house. Broly was still figuring out who he was now. He didn't have a life like I had. He was alone until Frieza found him and his father. He doesn't know what he likes to watch on TV or what Earth food is his favorite. I've been trying to introduce him to new things and it's actually been really fun.

I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my naked wet body and saw a huge spider creature on my floor. It was the size of a medium sized dog and had 8 legs, 2 eyes, a large set of spiky black teeth. It was drooling yellow liquid on my floor and covered in patchy blue hair. My eyes went wide and I gripped my towel against me as it began to crawl towards me. The creatures on this planet were absolutely terrifying and I hated them. I've never had to deal with gross violent creatures like these ones and they always startled me at first.

"Broly!" I yelled out. It was my first and only instinct when faced with an unknown creature. I relied on him as much as he did me. I heard loud heavy footsteps running from his house into mine. My bedroom door swung open and the sound startled the creature. It leaped towards me and I closed my eyes as I screamed. I heard a blast from behind me and then a thud in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the creature dead on my floor

"I hate this place!" I screamed as I stared at the nasty creature. Broly chuckled from behind me and I turned around and glared at the large Saiyan.

"How do it even get in?" I asked him

His eye traveled to my barely covered body and then back up to my eyes as he cleared his throat.

"Those guys can move their bones around and fit into small holes and cracks" Broly said as he looked to the creature.

"Gross" I said as I looked at it too. I heard my bedroom door close and looked to see Broly locking it. I raised a brow as he turned around and he began scanning my room with his eyes.

"They travel in packs. Up to 7 per pack. And their blood let's off a scent that draws in more. They'll be coming to this room" He said. I sighed and looked around for more disgusting creatures. I looked over to my window and then to the floor below it. I saw a leg pop out of a crack between the floorboards and my eyes went wide

"There!" I yelled. Broly shot the leg off and the creature pulled out of the crack. I looked out my window and saw it scurrying away. I felt some dust trickle on my shoulder and looked up to see another creature on the ceiling. Broly pushed me out from under it and blasted it down.

More began to show up and he killed them all. I stared at the mess of dead creatures and blood around my room and sighed as I held the towel against me

"Won't this just draw more in?" I asked as I looked at him. He looked around the room and then looked at me

"Maybe. It would probably be best if you didn't stay here tonight. We can set up a protection barrier around the houses but until this mess gets cleaned up, this room is gonna be a hot attraction to the others" He said as he crossed his arms.