Goku X Reader (Christmas)

Goku and I had been dating for a few years now. We met when we were teenagers and started dating not long after. It was actually Goku's idea. He had been listening to Bulma go on and on about wanting a boyfriend and then suddenly realized he also wanted someone to love him and care for him. He didn't fully understand what a girlfriend was and that it was different from a boyfriend, so he told Bulma he wanted a boyfriend. We spent 2 months thinking Goku was gay and trying to hook him up with every guy we came across..which was awkward as hell...but he eventually told Bulma he meant he wanted me. And then Bulma explained that I would be his girlfriend, not boyfriend.

We were spending our tenth Christmas together and I was pretty excited because this was the first Christmas with a baby around.

Not mine. Bulma's. She and Vegeta began their public relationship about a year ago but Little Trunks popped up a year and a half ago. I knew she was fooling around with him in secret but she refused to admit it.

"Y/n" Vegeta harshly said as I walked into his house. He was such a dick to everyone but actually treated Trunks and Bulma really well.

"Veggie" I nodded to him. He furrowed his brows and clenched his jaw as he stared me down with eyes that could kill. I laughed and walked to the kitchen, where Bulma was making Christmas dinner.

"Hey hey hey" I said as I hugged her from behind. Bulma was like my big sister.

"Y/n!" She turned around and hugged me back. She pulled away and returned to what she was doing.

"Anything I can help with?" I asked her as I looked at the mess on the counter, stove, and table.

"Uhhhh, you can write "Love Bulma" on all those gifts in the living room and then you can start making the pies and then take them to the ovens in the basement to cook faster" She said as she nodded to the pie ingredients on the table. I nodded and grabbed the marker she had on the counter and went into the living room. I returned, put the marker in my pocket and began making 5 different types of pie for the party.

-----

I poured the fourth pie mix into the shell and set it aside. I began making the last pie and Bulma sighed.

"What's wrong???" I asked her.

"Where do you think your relationship with Goku is going?" She asked me.

"Ummm, I don't know? Why?" I asked her with a raised brow. She's never brought up my relationship with Goku before because we've never had a reason to talk about it. I've always been happy with Goku and we've never had any issues or fights or anything.

"Do you ever feel like he isn't serious about you?" She asked me as she looked at me.

"I, uh, what?" I stopped making the mix and stared at her, confused.

"Like, you've been together since you were 14 and 15 and you've never moved past the dating stage. Does that make you feel...I dunno...like he doesn't care enough to marry you?" She asked me. I stared at her for a minute, completely unsure what to say to that.

"I.. don't think that. We live together, we built a wonderful life together...marriage wouldn't change that" I shrugged.

"You never know. Marriage changes people. I mean, he didn't want to get married before, wonder why?" She said as she set the pan of food on the stove.

"Umm because he was young?" I raised a brow.

"I'm just saying...if he really loved you, he'd be asking you to marry him" She said as she shrugged.

"And what about you and Vegeta?? Doesn't he love you? Why aren't you getting married?" I asked her. She sighed and turned to me and pulled her cooking glove off, revealing a diamond ring.