Goku X Reader (Human/Saiyan)

I walked into Bulma's house and to her lab. She called me and told me she needed help with something, but didn't tell me what exactly. I opened her lab doors and saw her standing by her desk with Goku. I felt my heart skip a beat when the handsome Saiyan looked at me and smiled.

I've had feelings for Goku since the day I met him. He was 16 , I was 14 and he and Bulma saved me from a bandit. I began traveling with them and another girl named Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi seemed to 'claim' Goku at the time but he quickly put that to rest when he refused to marry her. I explained to him what marriage was and that it meant he would be with Chi-Chi for the rest of their lives. She was pissed about that and now hates me, but eh.

I've never told Goku my feelings because, let's face it, he's a gorgeous godlike Saiyan and I'm a potato human who can barely even fight Yamcha. He probably wants someone strong and beautiful and I'm neither of those. But we've grown to be best friends, closer than anyone in our group, and I'm happy with that. I do sometimes get weird around him and have to excuse myself from the situation before I die of heartbreak or try to kiss him.

I always had a small, little, tiiiiny amount of hope that he would some day feel the same for me, but I try not to get too excited by it. He's done some weird things around me before that would point to him having feelings for me, but he's also just a weird guy.

I walked over to Bulma's desk with the two and greeted them. Bulma smiled at me and walked away, leaving Goku and I alone.

"So, why are we here?" I asked him as I looked over to Bulma, who seemed lost in her own world.

"I dunno. She told me she needed two people to test some detector device" He shrugged.

"Detector device?? What does it detect?" I asked as I raised a brow at him. He shrugged again and we both looked over to Bulma.

"Mommy!" Bulla yelled as she ran into the lab. Trunks was close behind her and his face looked less than pleased.

"Yes baby?" Bulma asked her 5 year old daughter.

"Trunks told me I can't help him train!" Bulla cried out. Trunks crossed his arms and glared at his little sister. He looked just like his dad when he does that.

"Trunks" Bulma sternly said as she looked to her 8 year old. He rolled his eyes and looked down to his little sister.

"Fine!" He harshly said. She proudly smiled and began skipping away, she was probably heading straight for the gravity room.

"I don't know how you do it. Two kids? Two half Saiyan kids? You're crazy" I chuckled as she walked back over to us.

"Yeah, I would never be able to handle any kids" Goku nodded in agreement.

"It was rough at first. A real learning curve, but I managed" She smiled and slapped a bracelet on my wrist. She slapped one one Goku's wrist too and turned on a small screen in her hands. The bracelets flashed white and then lit up a bright pink color. Bulma's eyes went wide and she gasped.

"What?" I asked with a raised brow.

"The detector works!" She giggled.

"What's it detecting?" Goku asked.

"I designed these bracelets for two people to wear at the same time. When they wear them and activate them, the bracelets detect chemical changes in their brains and sends that to the monitor in my hands. The chemical it detects is l-"

"Mommy!!" Bulla screeched. Bulma's eyes went wide and she sprinted out of the room towards her daughter's voice. Goku and I followed her to the living room and saw that Bulla had the phone in her hand.