Vegeta X Reader (Jealous)

I walked into Goku's house and saw Chi-Chi packing her bags. I crossed my arms and chuckled to myself as she cried and closed her suitcase. She looked over at me and clenched her jaw as she looked back to her things. Goku walked out of his room and watched his wife pack her things. He looked over at me and smiled when he realized I was there

"That's everything. Goodbye Goku" Chi-Chi harshly said as she wiped the tears from her face. She pushed past me and walked out of his house. I raised a brow at Goku and he shrugged as he sat on the couch

"I did what you said. I told her the truth. I don't love her" He said. I sat next to him and patted his knee

"Good" I said.

I landed on this planet a few years ago with Vegeta. We fought Goku, went to planet Namek, came back and made a life here with these humans. I've always hated Chi-Chi and Goku even admitted to hating her too, so I told him to tell her the truth. I guess she didn't like that very much. She was filing for divorce and moved out of his house.

"So, when will it all be final?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"In a few weeks. Then I'll be a freeeee man" He said as he chuckled. I giggled and patted his knee again

"I'll show you have to have fun as a single guy" I said.

*A few weeks later*

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. I walked into my room and jumped when I saw Goku sitting on my bed, watching TV

"Hey" he said as he looked at me. I went red in the face and gripped my towel tightly around me.

"Hey" I said. I disliked feeling vulnerable.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked over to my closet. I opened it up and grabbed some clothes and then walked to my dresser.

"The divorce is final. I wanna do what single guys do! What does Vegeta do on the weekends?" He asked me.

"Me" I thought to myself as I chuckled a little. Vegeta and I were friends with benefits because neither of us wanted a real relationship. We just fucked whenever we felt like it and went about our day like normal. We didn't tell anyone about our little arrangement because no one else needed to know.

"Uh, he comes with me to clubs and stuff" I said as I shrugged. Vegeta and I took really well to this human lifestyle. We lived recklessly, drinking and partying all the time. But Goku never experienced that because he and Chi-Chi married when he was young. And then he spent the rest of his life playing hero to these humans.

"I wanna come with you" Goku said. I raised a brow and looked at the Saiyan.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Well, okay. We'll meet at Bulma's place around 9" I said as I shrugged.

"Awesome!" Goku said as he walked to my window and flew out of it.

*9pm*

I walked into Bulma's house and found her in the kitchen. She and Yamcha were making out by the fridge.

"Ew" I said as I crossed my arms and scoffed. She pulled away from Yamcha and chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous you don't have someone to share moments like this with" Yamcha harshly said. He really hated Vegeta and I, but that's okay, the feeling was mutual. Vegeta walked in behind me and crossed his arms too. Yamcha looked down and cleared his throat as Vegeta stared him down.

Vegeta smirked to himself and then looked at me, his eyes wondering every inch of my body.

I was wearing a pair of light blue jeans that I rolled up half way up my calf, they had rips all down the legs, I had on a white button up shirt  and tied the bottom of it under my boobs to show off my stomach, and I had a short leather jacket over it. I was wearing a black choker necklace and my hair was straight and swept behind my ears.