Goku X Reader (Femaly Saiyan)

I walked outside of my house and smiled at my best friend, Prince Vegeta, as he made his way towards my door.

"Hey" I said as I closed my door and walked towards him.

"You ready to help me?" He asked as we flew up into the air and towards the castle.

"Don't you mean "are ready for 3 hours of boring party planning and annoying speeches from the King about why we should be together"? Because, no, no I'm not" I said as I laughed a little.

"He promised not to bring it up anymore" Vegeta swore as we landed on the castle steps. I was helping him and his father plan the 20 year anniversary party for our planets survival. 20 years ago Frieza attempted to wipe Saiyans out completely, but thanks to one brave Saiyan, Bardock, he wasn't able to. Bardock figured it all out and warned us about Frieza's plan. Of course, many didn't believe him, but enough did. They gathered above our planet and destroyed Frieza and his army together.

I was only a baby and Vegeta was only 10 at the time, but from the stories I hear, it was amazing.

Vegeta and I became friends because my father was friends with the King. They were actually best friends and that meant Vegeta and I were around each other a lot growing up. I learned to deal with his bullshit and how to put him in his place, while he learned to grow a soft spot for some people. His father insists that Vegeta and I will marry one day....but I doubt it. Vegeta happens to be gay. He's in the closet, obviously, but yeah. Super gay.

"And since when does the King ever keep his promises to us?" I chuckled.

"True" The Prince shrugged. We walked down the long hall and into the ballroom, where the King and his decorators were.

"Y/n! So good to see you!" King Vegeta smiled as he handed a clipboard to his decorator and walked towards me. He grabbed me up in a hug and my eyes went wide as he squeezed me.

"Hi King Vegeta" I gasped out. He let me go and I coughed as the air returned to my lungs.

"So, when will we be standing in this room celebrating the marriage of you two?" King Vegeta asked as he put his hands in his hips and smiled. I glared over at Vegeta and he groaned as he covered his face with his hand.

"When your son stops being a loser. So.... Never" I shrugged. King Vegeta chuckled and patted my shoulder.

"You two are meant to be! He may be a loser, but he's your loser" He laughed as he looked at Vegeta and I couldn't help but giggle at that.

"Father, didn't you say you needed our help?" Vegeta asked as he crossed his arms.

"Right! You two will be in charge of escorting Bardock's two sons, Raditz and Kakarot, to the party. They are both off world right now with Nappa. I've already set your pods with the destination" He said as he smiled at us.

"Why do we need to escort two grown men back home?" I asked as I raised a brow.

"The Prince and his right hand man-" King Vegeta looked at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"-woman. The Prince and his right hand woman escorting the honored parties children to the banquet would look amazing!" He said as he put his hands on his hips.

"We've never had to do this before. Why this year?" Vegeta asked his father.

"Because I have something planned for those two and I need you two to make friends with them" The King said as he looked at his son. Every year King Vegeta honors Bardock and his family but Vegeta and I have never met Kakarot and Raditz. They tend to stay to themselves during these events. I heard, through gossip, that Bardock's boys hate being around other Saiyans. Especially Kakarot. People say that he's more of a loner and prefers to do things alone or with his family only.