Frieza X Reader (Best Friends)

*Continuing off of Broly X Reader 1, 2, and 3. Read those to understand this :)*

*4 years later*

I woke up to a knock on my front door. I yawned and pushed Broly off of my arm and got out of bed. I walked to my front door and opened it as I rubbed my eyes.

"Frieza?" I asked as I stared at my best friend. He seemed nervous about something.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as I yawned and stepped to the side, letting him in.

"No, Y/n, everything is not okay!" He said as he walked inside and sat on the couch. I closed the door and then joined him. I looked at the clock on the DVD player and saw that it was 3 am.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I yawned again. I laid the side of my head on the back of the couch and looked at Frieza.

"I have a huge problem and I don't know what to do about it! I've been up all night for the past 3 nights and I'm going crazy!" He said as he sighed and leaned his head back against the couch.

"That's why I'm here. Talk" I said, holding back a yawn.

"I'm in love with someone" He whispered. My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up and stared at Frieza.

"Who?!" I asked him. He looked at me and then sighed and looked away. I grabbed his shoulders and he looked back at me with such sad eyes it made me want to cry.

"Who?" I asked again.

"Whis" He whispered. I let him go and my mouth fell open in shock. I stared at him for a minute and then heard the floorboard creek from behind Frieza. We both looked to see Marcus standing there, rubbing his eyes. Marcus was my three year old son. He looked just like his father, Broly, and had the same goofy personality as his grandpa, Goku.

"Hey baby" I said as he walked over to us. He climbed up on the couch and sat in Frieza's lap.

"What are you doing up?" Frieza asked him. Broly walked out from our room and rubbed his eyes just like our son did. They were like twins, I swear.

"I heard Uncle Frieza talking and woke up" Marcus said as he yawned. Broly walked over to us, kissed my forehead, and then picked Marcus up.

"Come on bud. Let's let mommy and Uncle Frieza talk" He said as he held Marcus against his chest. Marcus closed his eyes and put his thumb in his mouth and fell asleep in his dad's arms. Broly put Marcus to bed and walked back to our room.

"Night Frieza" he said in a groggy voice as he closed our door.

"So, when did this happen?" I asked Frieza. He sighed and rubbed his face and then looked back to me.

"A year ago. I didn't want to admit it but when I saw him last week at Bulma's house...I knew I loved him. He's all I think about! I can't focus on training, I can't sleep, I can't do anything without thinking of him" He sighed again. I pulled him in a tight hug and he laid his head on my shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"What do I do?" He asked me

"I can slyly figure out if Whis feels the same. And when we find out that he does, you can tell him how you feel" I said as I smiled and pulled away from him.

"What do I do if he doesn't feel the same?" Frieza asked me. Frieza has never tried to date someone before or even mentioned anything about having feelings for someone. This could break his heart and destroy him.

"Well, we'll figure it out. Together" I said as I smiled a little. Frieza nodded and sighed as he stood up. We walked to my front door and said goodbye. I closed the door and walked back to my room to see Broly sprawled out on our bed, snoring.