PT.3 Broly X Reader (Goku's Daughter)

*This is Part three :) read the first two parts to understand this ^.^*

My dad grabbed my arm and I grabbed Broly's hand. My dad placed two fingers on his head and we disappeared off of that shitty planet and reappeared in my house.

"Y/n!" Goten yelled out as he grabbed me up into a hug. I giggled and picked up my little brother amd squeezed him as tight as I could. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and looked up to see Gohan hugging us too.

"Dad said you were training on a different planet! That's so cool!" Goten said as I let him go. He floated in the air at my height and his eyes were wide with excitement.

"It was pretty interesting" I said as I smiled. I looked back to Broly and pulled him closer to my siblings.

"This is Broly. Broly, this is my little brother, Goten, and my older brother, Gohan." I said with a smile. Broly nodded a hello and my siblings stared up at the Saiyan with wide eyes.

"You're huge!" Goten suddenly said. Broly chuckled a little and I looked over at my dad, who was staring at Broly with furrowed brows.

"Dad, what happened?" I asked him. Everyone looked over to him and his face went soft with sadness as he sighed.

"I don't know. The boys and I were out training with Vegeta and Trunks at their house. Your mother was making us lunch and said she'd be over at Bulma's within the hour. An hour went by and she never showed up" He said.

"And you know how crazy mom is about being on time" Goten said as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, she would never be late"Gohan said as he nodded.

"Right. So I immediately knew something was wrong so I came home and found the house a mess. There was a blast mark on the floor in front of the sink" My dad said as he looked to the kitchen. I walked in and knelt down by the black mark he mentioned. I touched it and the ash covered my fingers.

"How do you know it was Frieza?" I asked my dad as I cleaned my hand off and stood back up.

"He left a note for us" Gohan said as he pulled out a folded up piece of paper from his pocket. He handed it to me and I unfolded it.

"Hello monkeys. Because you destroyed my ship, killed most of my men and stopped me from using the dragon balls, I've taken something for my troubles. I hope she was worth it"

I gripped the paper and clenched my jaw as I thought about my poor mother with the freak. I set the paper down and looked at the four Saiyans staring at me.

"What's your plan?" I asked my dad.

"Get everyone together and get your mother back, killing Frieza in the process" He harshly said.

"Broly, Goten and I will go get Vegeta and Trunks, you go get Krillin, Yamcha and Tien. Gohan, you go get Piccolo" I said. Everyone nodded and we walked out of the house and flew off in different directions.

Broly stayed close to me and Goten as we flew towards Bulma's huge house. We landed in her yard and I saw her tanning outside by the pool.

"Hey" I said as I walked up to her. She looked at me and my brother and then her eyes landed on Broly. She jumped up to her feet and screamed as she stared at Broly.

"What?!" Vegeta asked as he sprinted outside to Bulma. He saw that it was just us and stopped running.

"Do you know who's standing behind you?!" Bulma screamed as she grabbed mine and Goten's arm and yanked us away from Broly.

"Yes?" I said as I pulled my arm from her grip.

"He's dangerous!" She screamed. I rolled my eyes and looked to her husband, who looked just as annoyed. Trunks had come out by now and was holding Bulla in his arms.