Vegeta X Reader (Frieza's Daughter)

"Veeegeettaaa." I sang out as I walked through the long hallways of the main ship. I was sent to find the annoying Saiyan Prince for my dad. Vegeta and I never see eye to eye but apparently he listens to me over the other soldiers, according to my dad.

"Veeegggeeettaaaa!!!!" My singing got louder and more annoyed as I walked into the training room.

"What?!" He harshly yelled back as he placed a weighted bar on the floor in front of him. 

"You're needed for a mission." I replied while crossing my arms. 

"Frieza's orders? Or Zarbon's?" He asked as he caught his breath. Vegeta and I grew up together on my dad's ship and, as much as it pains me to admit, he's my best friend. His people were killed when he was young and, besides Nappa and Raditz, I'm all he has. Much of our childhood and teenage years were spent arguing and pushing each other's buttons, but by the time I was 20 and he was 26, we started to learn how to work together, or, at least, better tolerate one another.

I, on the other hand, only had Vegeta and my dad. My dad found me when I was just a baby and decided to take me in and raise me as his own. I'm not the same race as him, I look more like a Saiyan I guess, except my eyes are bright purple and my hair doesn't stick up or out in crazy ways. I'm not sure what I am, my dad said the planet was already destroyed when he and the others found me. I was always a little curious but never enough to look into it.

"Dad's orders." I nodded. Vegeta sighed and grabbed the weighted bar from the ground. He placed it back in it's holder and grabbed the top of his armor from the bench as he walked towards me.

"We just came back from a mission this morning." He grunted while pulling the armor on over his skin tight blue spandex suit.

"Dad said this one's really important." I shrugged. He rolled his eyes but didn't argue or push it. Once dad put us on a mission, it had to be done. 

As we walked down the hall in silence, other soldiers moved out of the way and saluted us as we passed. I, as my dad liked to say, was the princess of this army. Vegeta, being the Saiyan Prince, also had the respect of the others. Well, not my dad's personal group of fighters, but the respect of the others. Most were even scared of us. I was fairly strong and my dad likes to say that if the race I came from was strong too, they wouldn't have been wiped out, meaning I was special.

"Any idea what this is all about?" Vegeta asked as we neared the door to my dad's war room. 

"Nooope." I replied, popping the P at the end. I walked into the war room first and my dad glanced up from the table, smiling a little. Vegeta followed and my dad lost his smile as he returned his gaze to the battle plan before him. 

"Y/n, leave us." My dad sternly said as he stood up straight and put his hands behind his back. It was unusual for him to be so...cold towards me.

"What? But I thought...I was supposed to go too?" I said as I furrowed my brows. This was the first time my dad has ever asked me to leave the room while discussing a battle plan. It made me feel...left out.

"If there is room, yes you can go. I have a team already picked out." My dad said with a small, apologetic shrug.

*Vegeta's POV*

I cautiously stared at Y/n as she clenched her fists at her sides. Everyone always thought I had anger issues, until Y/n would get angry. Sometimes she even scares me. Her race was truly the most ruthless and destructive people I've ever seen. They were powerful too, which makes sense as to why Y/n can get a little crazy when the slightest thing upsets her. Her father knows this as well, but he always pushes her to her tipping point. I think he enjoys seeing her get angry, seeing the power in her.