Goku X Reader (Vegeta's Sister. Lemon)

I landed on the green grass surrounding the large dome house and smiled. I had been searching for my big brother for years and I finally found him. I walked to the building and knocked on the door, excitement running through my veins. A blue haired woman answered the door and smiled at me.

"Hello" She said.

"Hi, I'm looking for Prince Vegeta" I said as I admired the beautiful woman.

"How do you know my husband?" She asked me. My eyes went wide and I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her up in a tight hug.

"What the?" She asked as I lifted her off the ground a little and squeezed her. I let her go and she backed away from me with wide eyes.

"Who are you???" She asked me.

"I'm your sister in law!" I chuckled. Her brows furrowed in confusion and she began examining my body. Her eyes landed on my tail and she let out a small gasp.

"Yup! I'm a Saiyan. Princess Y/n. Meaning, if you really are married to my big brother, Vegeta, we're sisters!" I smiled as I crossed my arms.

"Oh my god" She said as she stared at me.

"Is he here? I've been looking for him for a long time" I said as I leaned forward and peeked into her house. She took a step back, allowing me entrance, and shook her head.

"No, he and Goku are off training" She said as she closed the door. I followed her through her large house and to the huge kitchen. She told me to sit down and get comfortable while she made coffee.

"So...no offense...but Vegeta has never mentioned having a sister" She cautiously said as she set my mug of coffee down.

"Yeah, that makes sense. He and I never really got along that well. He was always the serious ass of the family and I was the carefree one" I shrugged as I sipped the coffee.

"So...again...no offense, but how do I know you're telling the truth?" She asked as she stared at me. She was clearly scared of me. What kind of first impression did Vegeta leave if his own wife is scared of meeting a new Saiyan??

"Well, even though we didn't get along, we were still pretty close. I know he has a birth mark shaped like a heart under his left armpit. Most people wouldn't know that, now would they?" I chuckled. I felt bad that she was so tense around me.

"That is true" She said as she took a drink of her coffee.

"I'm sorry, I never asked your name" I suddenly realized I had barged into this woman's house and was sitting here drinking her coffee without even knowing what her name was. How rude of me.

"It's Bulma" She said. I noticed her relaxing a little around me.

"Well, Hi Bulma. I'm Y/n, Princess of Saiyans" I proudly said as I crossed my arms. She looked at me and began chuckling and nodding her head.

"Okay, now I really believe it. You have the same pride in your eyes when you say your title, and you cross your arms the exact same way. You look like a female version of my husband right now" She said. I smiled and uncrossed my arms, grabbing my coffee and drinking from it.

"So, how long have you been searching for him?" She asked me. I set the mug down and sighed as I stared at it.

"15 years" I said as I looked back at the human. Her eyes turned soft as she stared into mine.

"Wow...that's such a long time. I'm so sorry" She said as she placed her hands around her mug.

"Yeah...BUT after following false lead after false lead, I finally found him!" I excitedly said as I smiled at her.