Look-Alikes

Sting POV

Yukino and I were on a break so we decided to visit Kagura's class. I kept laughing when I saw Rogue in a butler uniform.

"You look adorable!" I teased.

Rogue kept blushing while gripping onto a memo pad he's suppose to take orders with. "Shut up. What do you want?" He grunted.

"I would like the omelette rice and orange juice!" I grinned innocently.

"I'll just take a strawberry smoothie." Yukino smiled.

Rogue nodded his head briefly to us before running off in embarrassment.

Suddenly, a waiter came to us holding a jug of water.

"Hello, need a refill?" The guy asked nicely.

I now noticed there were two empty glasses on our table.

"No thank you, Ren!" Yukino exclaimed.

The boy looked a lot like Rufus. Except his hair was in a man bun and he had red glasses on. Things just got 2times weirder..

Natsu POV

Lucy and I aren't in good terms but we're getting better. Now she allowed me to be at least 5ft near her which is better than 10ft.

"Natsu, why don't you and Lucy take a break? I mean you two have been working for the whole morning now." The class president, Saeko, suggested.

Saeko looks a lot like Lisanna. She has short white hair but her blue eyes are slightly darker than Lisanna's. Although, Saeko isn't the type to joke around like Lisanna and well, Saeko isn't much of a romance lover.

I looked around and realised Lucy was still working.

"Sure but I have no idea where's Lu-"

Lucy shuffled her feet into the room and tossed her scythe on the floor. She slouched down a chair and groaned.

"What's wrong?" Saeko asked.

"Some shitty freshman. They were doing a Wushu show for their class and they brought their gears. When I popped up from my hiding area, they smack me with one of their sticks. It hurts!" Lucy whined.

I clenched my fist. No one dares hurt my Lucy.

"Why would they bring their gears?" Saeko asked.

"Because apparently, their class president, Leiko, wanted them to bring around their gears to promote their show."

"Isn't Leiko that bossy freshman I've seen going around school?" Saeko replied.

Lucy nodded. "I hate him!" She huffed.

Saeko gazed turned to me. "Well Lucy, Natsu and your shift ended. Go take a 2h break." She smiled.

"Aye!" Lucy saluted Saeko before giving Natsu a cold glare and walking off.

"Not in good terms huh?" Saeko asked.

I shook my head left and right. "Starting to think she hates me more than she hates hugs."

"Damn..well Lucy would come around. When her and I first met, we fought a lot during our freshman year and could you imagine our faces when we were told that we were lab partners during our sophomore years? Crazy." Saeko laughed.

I chuckled as I imagine Lucy's horrified face. I wonder..if what Lyon concluded was true, how was their Lucy like? Was their Lucy like ours? And what happened to their girls anyways. Lyon said they died but how in the world would the mighty Erza die?

Juvia POV

"I'm tired!!" Mai grumbled.

Mai was my siting partner. She's also the backup Maleficent.

"Well Mai..I'm tired as well but at least the play is about to end.."

"This is like the 7th play today." She sighed.

"Come on, our scene is already over and the next play is in half an hour. Let's explore." I smiled.

She nodded. We started walking pass the other juniors class. Oo! I should visit the seniors! I heard they're doing a maid cafe.

"Juvia-Chan!!" A voice too familiar exclaimed.

I turned around and saw Jekku with cake batter all over his cheeks.

"Hello Jekku-Sama." I grinned.

He was carrying a yellow box. He presented the box to me. "I made a special cheesecake for you, my lov-"

"OI JACKFACE! It's getting busy and losing one baker isn't going to help!" I heard Gray yelled.

( A/N get it? Jekku and JACKFACE. Okay lol bye. )

Jeez, what's wrong with Gray? It's like he doesn't want Jekku and I to spend time together. Jekku groaned before handing me the yellow box.

"Is it your break time?" He asked me, ignoring Gray's screaming.

"Mhm..Jekku-Sama must be really busy," I looked behind him and saw a huge line.

He adjusted his hair net. "Well yeah, I don't have much of a break," He snickered.

"But Erza already told us class presidents to give our classmates at least an hour break so.." He added.

"But if you gave others a break then you can't have any or not there'll be a shortage of staff," I pointed out.

He nodded and smiled sheepishly.

"Nē Jekku. Gray really wants you to go back there." Meredy folded her arms.

She was with Lyon. I'm guessing it's their break time now.

Jekku's smile dropped into a huge frown. "Annoying shithead." I heard him mutter.

He looked at me and smiled. "See you after school Juvia-Chan!" He waved his hand and walk away.

"Bye bye!" I responded before looking at Meredy.

"Oh hi Meredy, Lyon." I greeted. They nodded their heads in reply.

I noticed Meredy was staring at Mai.

"Oh and this is my classmate. Mai!" I exclaimed.

Mai awkwardly waved at them.

"You look really familiar to someone I know." Lyon chuckled.

"Oh really? Who?" Mai asked.

"It's a girl name Ultear. She's an old friend of ours." Meredy added.

Meredy POV

That Mai girl looks A LOT like Ultear. I'm not even exaggerating. Except, she had short hair. I should report this to the others.

A/N short chapter than usual I know 😩 but hehe.

Stay tune to find out why these people look a lot like their nakamas back in Magnolia. :))