The Tables Have Turned

Narrator POV

Juvia hasn't talked to Gray for a while. She didn't want to call him 'Gray-sama'. Gray hasn't spoken in a while either.

"Okay Sting! Truth or dare!" Natsu yelled.

Sting grinned. "Dare!"

Natsu scrunched his nose. "You smell. Go take a shower."

Mira's jawdrop. "YOU GOT THE POWER BUT YOU AREN'T USING IT PROPERLY!" Mira scolded while smacking Natsu in the head.

"Phew Thanks Natsu!" Sting laughed before running off to the shower.

"Next!" Erza said. She spun the bottle. It ultimately landed on Wendy.

"Okay Wendy.. since Sting isn't here, I'll take his place." Yukino smiled.

"Dare!" Wendy replied, knowing very well that Yukino wouldn't hurt or embarrass her.

"Shake hands with Romeo-Kun!"

Wendy blushed a little as she held out her hand. Romeo giggled abit as he shook her hand as well.

The dares and truth were all the simple dull ones;

A/N Guess who dared who

"I dare you to smile. AHH YOUR SMILE IS ADORABLE!"

"I dare you to cook me a meal."

"Give me a fish!"

"I dare you to hug Levy!"

"I dare you to put down the book for once shrimp."

"I DARE YOU TO STOP CALLING ME SHRIMP"

"I dare Laxus to fight me!"

"I dare flame brain to shut up."

Mira was bored. She glared at everyone in the room. Her ships weren't sailing! All the dares were pathetic!

She finally had enough. She whip out a black bag filled with her ship "things" and stood up.

"Okay! We're playing another game!" She announced.

Everyone stopped chatting and drove their attention to her. She placed her hands on her hips and grin.

"Let's play.." she glanced at Gray and Juvia. "7 minutes of heaven."

A/N idk if it's 7 minutes of heaven or 7 minutes in heaven

Levy spat out the drink she was sipping on and her face turned red. "WHAT?"

"I don't get it..?" Romeo whispered innocently.

Levy covered Romeo's ears. "We have youths here!" She shouted.

Romeo looked at everyone cluelessly.

"It's time he knows shrimp GIHI," Gajeel snickered while pulling Levy away.

"It's basically a game where someone is trapped with another person inside a confine area; like a closet perhaps. For 7 minutes." Minerva explained.

"What's so bad about that?" Romeo giggled nervously.

Mira shrugged and had an imaginary holo on top of her like an innocent angel. "Exactly."

"Mira." Erza said sternly with her hands folded. "What are you thinking?"

Mira shrugged again and glanced at Gray and Juvia. "Just sounded fun, ya know?"

Before Erza could answer, Mira clapped her hands.

"Okie! Then let's spin the bottle." Mira exclaimed.