Girl Talk

A/N dedicated to my two favourite girls !!

Juvia POV

Ughh what happened?

I opened my eyes and found myself leaning against the window. It wasn't raining anymore. My clothes were a mess! I quickly combed and tied my hair into a ponytail and threw on a navy sweater and white shorts. I opened the door slightly.

No one.

How long have I been in my room?

I glanced to the right and saw Gray's room.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Oh right. Jekku broke up with me all because of that ice bastard! But where was everyone anyways?

"Juvia?" A gentle voice said.

I turned around and saw Lucy. She wore a white tank top and grey shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun. Her red glasses were barely hanging onto her nose bridge. She had tear stains on her top and cheeks. Her eyes were a bit red and puffy as well.

"Oh hi, Lucy." I mustered a smile.

"What are you doing?" I asked while peering abit at her room.

She scratched the back of her neck. "I was bored so I went through old..things." She looked away.

I sighed heavily. "Really? Did you look through your old family photos again? You always get emotional when you do that." I groaned.

Lucy shrugged and went into her room. I didn't want to be alone so I followed her in.

My eyes widened when I realised the huge mess!

There were 4 opened boxes lying on her bed, torn pages of a book scattered all over the floor, her pillows were all over the floor too, her closest door was opened and there was a pink gown hanging on the end of her bed.

I closed the door."Woah, Lucy!" I exclaimed.

"Hehe." She sheepishly grinned at me.

She got on the floor and lied on her belly. She had a pillow under her right arm and hugged it near her face.

"C'mon!" She said childishly.

I awkwardly smiled and tried to avoid stepping on any of the paper and sat crossed-legged beside her. "So what happened huh?" I asked.

Lucy sighed and massaged her forehead. "Nothing," she bury her face in her palm.

I chuckled at the name she gave him. "Oh my." I teased.

She rested her cheek on her palm. "I have mixed feelings about them, Juvia.."

"Me too."

"The others seem to enjoy their company. I don't." Lucy confessed with a hint of guilt in her voice.

"I broke up with Jekku." I looked away and held back the tears that were urging to flow down my cheeks.

Lucy widened her eyes and sat up straight. "But you two lasted for 3 years! What happened?"

I folded my arms. "Gray." My voice croaked.

Lucy sighed heavily and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that, but hey," she touched my hand, "There are other fishes in the sea, who knows! maybe the fish is standing right within your radius."

Lucy flashed me a warm smile.

"You really deserve happiness, Lucy. I believe Natsu didn't do anything—"

Lucy's lips part, as if she was about to say something but I hushed her.

"Erza told me what had happened. Natsu is a great guy, he seems genuine and passionate about the things he does. During pottery class, I broke my pot and he gave me his—well it was ugly but it's the thought that counts!" I chuckled at the last bit of my sentence.

"I know...I just cannot relive that moment anymore. That moment where my mom came home crying—I could see the terror in her eyes. Juvia, I'm scared," Lucy frowned.

I caress her hair and smiled softly.

"I'm always here for you. You should get to know Natsu a little more instead of being a tsundere," I pointed to her heart, "We all know you're a huge softie."

"You're worse!" Lucy replied.

We looked at each other and started to laugh.

Lucy and I are actually really good friends. Sure, I was once afraid she might steal Jekku away from me so I named her my 'love rival' but we got past that. She's such a sweetheart and she's my partner in crime. I know we don't always hang out but when I need her, she's always there for me.

We began telling stories about our parents and laughing out assess off. Eventually, it was evening already.

Lucy's stomach growled. "I'm hungry." She whined.

I pat my stomach as well. "Same here."

"Is Mira cooking tonight?" Lucy asked.

I shrugged and shifted my weight to my arms that are placed at my back. "Not sure."

"Then I guess we should buy dinner."

Lucy looked around the messy room. Levy's side was way more cleaner despite all the books on the floor and bed.

"Hey, where's Levy?" I questioned.

Lucy tapped her chin. "Actually, I doubt she reached home yet. She said she was waiting for Mike to finish soccer practice."

"Huh? She's been waiting for him since school ended?"

Lucy hummed an 'mhm'.

"Strange. School ended at 2, it's almost 7. What soccer practice last for almost 5 hours?" I thought out loud.

Suddenly, Lucy's phone rang. Lucy and I exchanged glances before Lucy got up and picked the phone.

"Yes, Hello Levy-Chan. I was just wondering where you w-"

Lucy's eyes widened and her lips part opened. She gripped onto her phone tighter.

"What happened to Kagura?" She cried.

She covered her mouth with her hand and tears flowed down her cheeks. I stared at her worryingly.

After an eternity, she placed down the phone and collapsed on the floor.

"Lucy!" I shouted as I ran towards her. "What's wrong?"

"Kagura got into a car accident."

Those words stabbed me like swor- no bullets. I felt my heart broke into two. First Jekku, now Kagura? What more do you want to take from me universe?

"Levy-chan is in the hospital with Rogue and G-Gajeel." Lucy added while wiping her tears.

I held back the tears and stood up. "C'mon we have to go."

She nodded and forcefully unhook her pale pink sweater from the rack.

I rushed towards my room and grabbed my phone.

"Etto Luce, should we tell the others?" I asked.

Lucy has tears brimming her eyes. "I uh well." She glanced to the shoe rack and saw a highlighter yellow sticky note.

She took it and read it. "Jellal and I would be out to buy some dinner. Be back in a bit. Love, Erza-nee."

Lucy sighed and stuck the sticky note on the shoe rack again. "There's no time!" She urged me.

I nodded my head vigorously and unlocked the front door.

I hope Kagura is alright.