Shrimp

Natsu POV

I tiptoed out of my room to get a snack, I didn't want to be seen. I can't face others now after everything that had happened. I screwed up big time-

"What are you doing flame brain?" A husky voice grumbled.

I turned around and saw Gray. Oh boy, he's a mess. His shirt was half tucked in and half-tucked out. His hair was all over the place.

"Getting a snack," I replied.

Gray sighed. "Okay."

I raised an eyebrow. "Ice princess is finally out of his ice castle," I said while glancing at his room.

I noticed Gray was clenching his fists but immediately let go and took a deep breath. "Whatever."

"What's wrong?"

Gray pointed to Juvia's room and I instantly knew what was the matter. I plopped on Lucy's armchair and motioned Gray to the chair beside me. "Let's talk."

Gray nodded slowly and sat beside me. His face cringed when he sat on the sofa, I assume that's the same sofa where it happened.

"Okay so tell me why you were getting so fired up with Jekku?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled which shock me a little.

He covered his eyes with his hand and sighed. "I just...I hugged Juvia. I MEAN THAT IS WHAT LAXUS DID AM I RIGHT?" He half-whispered and half-shouted.

I blink my eyes twice and watched him as he broke down.

"Love isn't forced."

"But what else am I suppose to do? I'm desperate. The blood moon is coming soon and.." he looked up at me with a huge frown.

"I don't think I can do it," Gray sounded so great-fallen, I've never seen him this demoralised.

My eyes widened. "You can't do that!" I protested.

Gray's soft eyes harden and he stopped crying. He stared at me dead in the eye and frowned. "I should've known better than to waste precious feelings and effort for a." He paused as if he was contemplating something.

"Rainwoman."

What the fuck? PMS much?

"Gray!" I snapped. "Do you hear yourself? What's wrong with you?"

Gray shrugged and looked away. "Maybe I was jealous. Maybe I do have feelings for her but whatever it is. It doesn't matter, does it? She doesn't feel the same. All I did was bring misery into her life."

I gulped and reflected on myself. Gray's right..all I did was add misery to Lucy's life. I can't force myself to be in her life.

"The others will be disappointed," I mumbled.

"What? No motivation talk?" Gray joked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and folded my arms. "Maybe I need motivation myself."

Gray nodded and shifted his gaze at something behind me. I turned my head slightly around and noticed Juvia's door was slightly opened and so was Lucy's.

"Where did those 2 go?" Gray asked.

I shrugged. "Should we-"

Before I could finish, Gray went to Juvia's room.

"Wow, stalker much?" I laughed.

Gray placed his index number on his lips. "She's not here."

"BZZZ." A device buzzed from Lucy's room.