Do You Remember Me?

A/N Long chapter but it's worth it!! I did my best y'all.

Narrator POV

Naokatsu and Lucy were happily chatting with cups of punch in their hands. Lucy was talking about her Math lessons where Juvia fall asleep and Natsu had to slam her table to wake her up.

"Natsu is a real funny guy," Naokatsu said while dying down the laughter.

Lucy looked away but still had a smile plastered on her face. "Yeah, sorta.." She chuckled.

She realised that all their conversations would end up talking about Natsu.

But what disturbed her what she saw at the corner of her eyes..she saw a pink head and a blue head talking together.

Natsu POV

"Natsu.." Juvia sighed heavily.

I looked at her while biting onto the end of my plastic cup. "What?"

"Natsu-san drank like 7 cups, Juvia knows Natsu-san drink a lot when he is worried." She replied and eyed my cup.

I sighed and hold my cup. "I just.." my gaze drifted to Naokatsu and Lucy. "I don't know what to do.."

Juvia leaned against the table and tapped her chin. "Juvia isn't so close to Natsu-san so she doesn't know his love life but..Juvia has experience in one sided love.."

I chuckled. "Plenty I assume?"

Juvia frowned so i instantly waved my hands frantically in the air. "Not to offend you b-"

"Nah." Juvia puffed her cheeks in laughter. "Juvia is not offended,"

I sighed in relief and let my eyes roamed around the room.

"If so then.." I broke the silence. "Can you advice me?"

Juvia blinked her eyes twice and tilted her head to the right slightly. "That's rare but Juvia will help anyway," she smiled widely.

Mira POV

I grinned at the group of people I had kneeling before me. Laxus was beside me, proud or disappointed, I'm not quite sure.

"What do you want us to do for operation NaLu?" Wendy cried with mercy in her voice.

I shrugged and bent down to face all of them. We were at the back stage where no one could see us.

"I want you to give Natsu a kick in the nut so he'll be with Lucy." I grumbled.

"But she's with Naokatsu!" Yukino protested.

I stood up properly and thought for a while. "Get rid of him then."

Erza's eyes immediately shot open. "No! We can't kill him!" Erza screamed.

I stared at her in shock. "I don't mean kill..I mean distract him with puppies or something.." I raised an eyebrow.

Erza took a deep breath and gaze away.

"Erza..what's going on?"

"Yeah is something going on between you and Naokatsu?" Jellal interrupted.

Everyone stared at Jellal who blushed furiously.

"Out of curiosity!" Jellal quickly added.