Cover

A/N dedicated to NataliaRavenX here is the plot twist :>

Narrator POV

"Gray-sama! Why don't we dance?" Juvia squealed in delight.

Gray couldn't say no to her but he didn't know how to dance. It'll be embarrassing because he knew he danced like a chicken—according to Natsu.

"Uhm well I would love to b-"

"MINNA!" Lily burst through the door with a wounded and crying Erza in his arms.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Erza sobbed desperately. "I want to fight by him!"

"Woah what happen?" The students crowded around Lily.

Some were watching from a distant, a little skeptical of a huge talking cat while some were crowding around him and yelling for help.

"I'll call the ambulance!" A blue hair boy announced. He whipped out his phone and dialled for the number. "Hi ambulance? My name is Mitsugi Fernandes, there's a woman who appeared to be extremely wounded. We're at Silver High dance hall, please send an ambulance as soon as possible!" He said with a trembling yet calming voice.

"Don't crowd around the causality!" Manami screamed loudly but nobody took her seriously with her sweet girl reputation.

"Oi give the woman some space!" Mai bellowed.

Everyone immediately jerked away.

Manami kneeled beside Erza and took out a first aid kit. She quickly slid into her latex gloves and took out a bandage.

"You do know what you're doing right?" Lily questioned worriedly.

Manami sighed heavily. "I don't but I can't back away, can I?" She mumbled.

She swiftly began wrapping the bandage around Erza's bleeding forehead. Her heart was pumping out of fear that she might slip up.

A/N remember that scene Meredy took out a first aid kit out of her chest?

"What's going on?" Natsu demanded.

"Why is she bloody..?" Sting whispered.

He studied Erza, fearing for his life. Who could possibly injure Erza this badly?

"Shadow.." Erza mouthed silently.

Natsu's eyes widened and he clenched his fist. He was about to burn the whole hall. He took off his black coat and sprinted out the hall without saying a word. Gray and Sting exchanged glances before following after him.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia pulled his arm back. "Where are you g-going?" She stuttered; knowing fair well that he's going to do something dangerous.

Gray smiled gently. "Don't worry, I'll be back," he took his arm away from her.

Juvia looked down and let her bangs cover her eyes. "Promise Juvia that Gray-Sama will," she mumbled.

"Promise," and with that, Gray ran off.

To be frank, he didn't know whether he was going to make it out alive but he couldn't stand the thought of not seeing her again. He has to make it out alive somehow. Just somehow.

"I'm fine, please," Erza urged as she slowly stood up. She bit her lip and stared at the girls. "He's here,"

Juvia—Who was still staring at the dance hall door which Gray just ran out from, nodded her head. "What are we gonna do?" She asked.