Reversed

Lucy POV

"Luce wake up! Luce!!" I felt my shoulders being vigorously shook.

I quickly jot up from my slumber and placed my hand over my chest. What happened? Where's Mai? I took deep breaths and shut my eyes closed.

"Yo Luce? You good?" Natsu's voice rang in my ears.

Natsu was siting at the end of my bed and staring at me. I mentally smiled to myself.

"It..worked.." I whispered.

"What work?" Natsu's louder voice said.

I shook my head left and right, "Nothing, we should get going. We are late," I gently dangled my feet off the bed.

"How did you know we were late?" Natsu questioned curiously.

I shrugged and trudged my way to the toilet. After 10 minutes, I got out wearing my usual outfit but I quickly slid in the torn book in my bag and skipped out the door.

"You look happy?" Natsu chuckled.

I tiptoed and faced the sky, "Yeah cause everything is okay for now,"

"For now? What do you mean for now?" Natsu asked.

I shrugged again and ran off to the guild, leaving Natsu behind.

Mira POV

The guild door creaked opened slightly, revealing Lucy and Natsu. Natsu has this bewildered expression while Lucy's eyes were roaming around the room. She smiled widely when she saw me.

I glanced at the corner of the room and saw Levy looking at me as well.

"Right, let's move forward," Erza commanded with her hands on her hips.

We can't screw up the 2nd time.

*time skip*

"I'll walk ahead since I'm a man!" Elfman said insolently.

I clutched onto his arm and forcefully pulled him behind me. "No, you stay," I pointed to the ground. "Here"

Elfman rolled his eyes, "But you're not the man," he huffed.

I placed my index finger on my lips and glared at him, "Shut up, I won't lose you a 2nd time,"

"Lose me? Wadya mean sis?" Elfman asked, sounding a little frightened.

I pressed my index finger deeper into my lips, "I said shut up,"

"Someone's snappy," Sorano chuckled.

I placed down my hand and sighed heavily. "Satansoul..Sitri.."

This immediately shut Sorano up

This immediately shut Sorano up. But that wasn't my intention. I held my hand up and spun my heel quickly, forming a huge breeze.

Purple smoke from the trees blew in the air.