Savior

A/N bet y'all wonder what happened to GaLe / GajEvy. 2 chapters in a day?? Lol I'm bored

Levy POV

I've decided to stay back to wait for Mike. He had soccer practise since the big game is in a week time.

yes, I know it's stupid for me to stay back in school alone without the girls but I want to be independent.

"Lookie here! Looks like Ms Mcgarden is waiting for her Boyfriend." A voice way too familiar said sarcastically.

I gripped onto my books tighter and furrowed my eyebrows. "Well hello, Totomaru.." I whispered.

It was none other than the element 4 gang. The biggest bullies on earth! Juvia and Mike was once part of them but they parted ways. They use to be in the same school, Phantom High. But Silver High and Phantom High merged.

"Kinda bold to stay here alone after our warning." Aria chuckled.

I briefly glanced side to side. Gosh, Mike. When will your practice end?

"Uhm we-"

Before I could speak, Totomaru pinned me against the locker and I dropped my books.

"You have no place here!" He hissed.

I slide down onto the floor and wrapped my arms protectively around my head. My legs were covered with plasters from the previous beating.

"D-don't hurt me. I'll do your g-geography homework-"

"You probably want to look clean and nice for the dance right?" Sol giggled menacingly.

I shivered in fear.

Totomaru burst into laughter. "You? Who would want to go with you? Mike probably dates you because he pities you!" He retorted.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks.

Totomaru stopped laughing and angered displayed in his eyes. "You'll pay for taking Mike and Juvia away from us." He threatened.

"I didn't steal them!"

"Oh shut up shithead." Aria silenced.

I quickly quieted down. If I don't talk back, maybe the beatings won't be as painful. I cringe remembering the times where Aria would throw rocks at me. But what scared me the most was when Totomaru would 'accidentally' spill melted wax candles on me.

"Oi, What are you trying to do!" A husky voice yelled.

I turned my head around and saw a tail built up figure.

"Who the hell are you?" Sol shouted.

The figure smirked. "Shrimp's saviour."

I blushed furiously. I know that voice...

Gajeel.

"Tsk, you're lucky. But next time, we'll have some real fun." Totomaru smirked before leaving with the other 2.

"T-thank you." I sobbed.

I ran towards Gajeel and hugged him tightly. "ARIGATOU!" I repeatedly sobbed.

I felt his strong arms gently pulled me off him.

"Hey don't cry." He said softly.

He cupped my cheeks and used his thumb to wipe my tears. "I hate seeing you cry."

I felt..like as if I was at home. This feeling was so familiar but I can't seem to have a grasp of it..he has that scent of iron. Usually, I have a sensitive nose and I hate these types of scents but this was an exception. I wanted to stay like this forever.