A Listener

A/N gotta be fair to JerZa too also!! Check out my newly just published book!! "The Summer When We Met."

Erza POV

After the argument, we decided to let Juvia, Lucy, Natsu and Gray cool off in their rooms. Luckily, Lyon came back with Meredy but no news of Kagura and Rogue so far.

Mira was pissed we mess up her ships so she refused to cook dinner. I have no idea what a 'ship' even is.

Jellal and I are at the convenient store, buying some dinner.

"What would your sisters normally eat?" Jellal chuckled as he placed down a packet of pre-oven pizza.

"Hm they always love to order pizza but it's diet month." I snickered.

Jellal raised his eyebrows in amusement and nodded.

I was carrying the basket. So far, we bought 2 huge bottles of drinks; one Soya Bean and one Sprite.

"Hey these coke bottle designs are cool." Jellal said.

He picked up a coke bottle that had flowers decorated all over it. It's their new fall themed design.

"Uhm I guess so." I picked up one as well.

"Let's buy them." Jellal grinned as he grip onto the coke bottle with both hands like a little kid.

"Alright."

We continued on walking. Eventually, we decided to just buy some instant noodles for tonight. Jellal insisted to pay so I'll just wait for him at the side.

"That'll be $23.40." The cashier said.

Jellal nodded and took out his brown pouch when suddenly..

"HANDS IN THE AIR!" A man yelled.

H-hands in the a-air.

I heard those words before. Simon-nee..everything came clashing down in me

"Simon-nee." I whispered as I held my hands in the air.

The fear and anxiety I had years ago built up like a wall in me. My knees were shaking and I felt like collapsing due to shock.

"Give us your money!" Man 1 pointed his gun towards me.

I gulped and shakily took out my Scarlet wallet.

"No!" Jellal shouted, he was standing behind me.

I almost dropped my wallet but I clenched on it weakly with my sweaty fingers.

Suddenly,

"GAH!" I heard Jellal yelled.

I quickly turned my head swiftly and saw a man pointing a gun towards Jellal's head. He had his arm wrapped tightly under Jellal's jaw, preventing him from moving.

"Don't waste time." The man grumbled.

"N-no please d-don't!"

I can't let the same thing happen again. I can't let someone I love die in front of my eyes.

"Erza! Just get outta here!" Jellal shouted.

I shook my head left and right stubbornly.

"If you move, we'll kill him!" The man pressed the gun deeper into Jellal's head, causing him to cringe a little.

Jellal had his fingers squeezed onto the arm that was under his jaw. "Just run!" Jellal added.

His face was blue. The man was chocking him!