A/N

Thank you so much for the views <3 at first I was writing it for fun and had no point to what I was doing, I was just interested in the plot because it was different. But you guys are my motivation I swear ❤️

So let's clear up some confusion aight?

-flashbacks-

So for flashbacks, (I'm sure y'all already figure out the plot) I'll be using the names of the girls that was originally from this realm and not the names of our girls (if that makes sense)

Like for eg;

"You look beautiful today, Juki-Sama," Jekku sighed and gave Juvia beautiful flowers.

"Arigatou." Juvia blushed a little.

-end of eg-

So like it's from Juvia's perspective that's why it says "Juvia blushed a little" but the reason why Jekku calls her "Juki" was cause that's the original girl's name (the one that belonged to 07 realm). Also, it's Juki's memories not Juvia's.

Yes, Juvia's counterpart is name Juki lmaoo.

Plot summary ;

After a threat named Shadow threatened the city of Fiore, the guilds decided joined forces to beat this threat together. But shadow managed to open some sort of portal to suck the girls into, leaving the boys motivated to find them.

In this new realm named 07, the girls replaced their counterparts that originally belong to 07 (who died due to an accident) taking their memories and their possessions; as if replacing their existences.

Since they had new set of memories, the girls didn't remember the boys and their magic abilities.

Mavis informed the boys that one way to make the girls remember was through love. Cliche but.

-done-

If you have any questions, just comment and I'll reply! <3