ScarletVision #1

ScarletVision #1

Vision's POV

 Wanda and I are currently in the training room messing around out of sheer boredom. Little does she know that I've recently mastered a trick that she's been showing me how to do. Since my powers come from the same source as hers do, it's easier for me to replicate it than anyone else on the team. The trick is a series of swirls that turn into hexes. I really want to show Wanda that I've mastered the trick. I take a deep breath and turn to her. "Wanda, I think I've mastered that new trick you've showed me a few times. Can I demonstrate it to you and you can give me feedback?" Wanda grins. "Go for it Viz."

   My facial expression shifts into one of complete concentration as I prepare to summon the energy to begin the process. When the energy comes, I create the series of swirls with ease and on my first try, the swirls turn into hexes. Wanda looks at me with her jaw dropped for a moment before smiling from ear to ear. "Viz, you did amazing! How did you master it so quickly?" I smile back at her. "I learned from the very best." "I love you Vision." I pull her body towards me and let the kiss speak the words for me. When we pull apart, I smile softly at her. "I love you too Wanda." 

     The two of us share one more kiss before going back to training. We end up doing that cool trick of hers in unison, even demonstrating it to the rest of the team. They watch us in awe. In this process, we even manage to mesh both our creations of sorts together to form one larger one. Both of us didn't even know that was possible. The two of us then look at each other in awe. I think we've accomplished groundbreaking history in this moment. Tony and Bruce then start grilling us with questions but I politely refuse on our behalf. We don't have much privacy but this feels like a thing I want to keep between the two of us, well the answers on how to do it at least anyways. It's our special thing. 

      Now that I think about it, Wanda became friends with Dr. Stephen Strange recently. He could probably join in on a training session sometime. The three of us could put our powers together and would be unstoppable. I'll have to ponder that thought a bit more but I think it's a decent one.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary