Starker #1

Author's Note: Peter is eighteen in this one shot, his appearance just makes him seem younger than his age. 

Starker #1

Tony's POV

 I never imagined myself crushing on a man as young as Peter Parker is (he just turned 18 recently) but here I am now. I met him back in the fight against Cap two years ago. I heard about him word of mouth and tracked him down for weeks. When I met him for the first time, I knew I was going to become attached to him. As he neared eighteen, I knew I had a thing for him but had to control myself. I respect that law enough to wait until one is of legal age before making any moves on them. 

   Peter is attending one of the parties I'm throwing right now for the Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. The turnout of tonight's party is quite impressive actually. I wasn't expecting this many people. Speaking of Peter, he's currently dancing on a small stage. A large crowd is eating it up and I can't blame them. He sure has some moves. He graces the stage effortlessly, I could never move the way that he's moving right now. I watch him for a few minutes before a woman approaches me, snapping me out of my trance. She's attempting to do business with me but I excuse myself and make my way over to Peter.

    "Peter, can I talk to you for a minute?" He grins at me from the stage. "Sure Mr. Stark." He hops off the stage and everyone fawns over him, causing a bit of jealous to rise in my system. When we're out in the hallway, I lean against the wall to steady myself. I've had a couple drinks so I'm slightly tipsy but not completely wasted. I'm sober enough to tell Peter how I feel about him. "Peter, you have to stop calling me Mr. Stark, it makes me feel ancient. You're eighteen now so need to stay in the mentality of calling me that." He blushes. "Sorry Tony. I'll try not to do it anymore if I can help it." A moment of silence passes before I speak again.

    "I like you Peter, more than I should. In other words, I have a crush on you." He looks at me in shock, his eyes bugging out of his head. "R-Really?" I nod. "Really... How do you feel about that?" He looks at me with a blush on his face. "That makes me really happy actually. I know you're old enough to be my father but I'm of legal age now. If I want to be with you and vice versa, it's not a crime in the eyes of the law. Some people might frown upon it sure but when has the famous Tony Stark ever cared about that? I on the other hand though am a little insecure. I'll get past it. My insecurity decreases as time goes on." 

     I smile at him lovingly. "So you're not repulsed by my feelings for you?" He jumps into my arms, hugging me tighter than he ever has before. "Absolutely not because I have those same feelings for you too." I hug him back and my heart is truly elated. 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! There most likely won't be an update again until at least Saturday or Sunday due to me going away for the weekend. :) -Mary

My new cover on my Youtube channel if you want to check it out! :)