ScarletAmerica #2

ScarletAmerica #2

Wanda's POV

 I don't have any other women friends other than Nat and really wanted to go shopping at the mall... so I dragged my wonderful boyfriend Steve with me. I know other women will ogle over him in public places but at least I know the only woman he'll actually ogle over is me. Nat is like a sister to them and I trust her with all of my heart. I'm closest with Steve, Nat, Clint, and Vision out of everyone on the team. Clint's like my dad and Vision is like my brother but a lot more innocent.  Steve smirks at me. "Are you sure it's a good idea to take me shopping with you? What happens if you try on lingerie and I get turned on, causing a certain friend to make an unwanted appearance?" 

    I blush and giggle. "Well, hopefully it won't come to that." I then wink at him causing him to turn beet red as well. I hit up several stores including Forever 21, Hot Topic, H+M, and Victoria's Secret. I saved the best for last because that's where I plan on getting Steve aroused. Once he sees me wearing this sexy two piece black lingerie outfit I found online the other night, he's going to want some of this when we get home. That's the goal anyways. As I drag him into the most girly store in the world, he does indeed get ogled over by all of the workers and customers. I tune it out and lead him to a bench outside of the dressing room. "Stay right here and give me a little time love." He obeys like a good little puppy. 

    I scan the shelves until I find the exact outfit I found online. It's on clearance here in store for only twenty dollars. Considering it was fifty dollars online, that's a great deal. I grab it off the rack and dash to the dressing room to try it on. Not only do I want to get Steve aroused but I also want to preview how it fits me before purchasing it. I gently touch the elegant, lacy parts of it before actually putting it on. I put on the bottoms followed by the thin bralette. I then look in the mirror and beam from ear to ear. I'm not often confident in my body but this ensemble looks great on me. I do a victory dance before opening the door to show Steve. When I do, his jaw drops. 

    "Wanda, it's not legal for you to look that sexy." A moment later, his hands go down to his fly. I smirk to myself knowing that I've both achieved my goal and am going to get some tonight. I knew Steve wouldn't be able to resist this baby. I change back into my clothes, grab the ensemble to pay for, and head home with Steve with all of my shopping bags in tow. The amusing thing I notice though is Steve is driving fifteen miles over the speed limit. The man must be in a hurry to get some when we get home. The even better news is I have plenty of it to give today.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary