ScienceBros/IronHulk #2

Tony's POV

  Bruce who literally never drinks alcohol due to fear of raging out and turning into Hulk is downing quite a lot of tequila shots at my personal bar right now. He must be really stressed. I carefully make my way over to him and begin massaging his shoulders. He flinches at first but relaxes at my touch. "Tony, I swear I'm not going to drink myself to death." I roll my eyes. "I hope not because if you do, who will I have left to bug about science who actually understands what the hell I'm saying?" Bruce rolls his eyes back at me. "Gee thanks, I'm only useful for the greater good of science."

    As he's about to pour another tequila shot for himself, I yank the bottle of tequila out of his reach. His eyes flicker green for a moment. "Bruce, control yourself and control Hulk. You're better than this. Don't be like me when it comes to alcoholism. Once you start, it's VERY difficult to stay sober for long periods of time. I had to spend a few years going to AA meetings. I still drink quite a bit but I know my limits these days. That's thanks to you Bruce. You saved me, now it's my turn to save you. Will you let me?" He stares at all of the empty shot glasses and tears form in his eyes. "I can't believe I downed all of those tequila shots. I also can't believe I almost Hulked out on you just for trying to help me. God Tony, I'm so sorry."

       He hangs his head in shame and begins to cry. My heart breaks at the sound of him crying. I don't like it when anyone I love cries, especially Bruce. I wrap my arms around him and hold him as he cries. I even run my hands through his hair and rub his back in circles. He cries for a good five minutes before his cries decrease to sniffles. I then get him a couple of tissues to wipe his eyes and nose. He smiles sadly at me. "You're the best Tony. I love you so much. Thank you for putting up with me." I smile lovingly at him. "Bruce, you're the love of my life. There's a reason why I left Pepper and fell in love with you. One day, we're going to get married and adopt a child. I'm thinking about adopting Peter Parker. He spends more time here than he does at home with his aunt."

     He chuckles. "May would probably kill you. Let's focus on a child that doesn't have any living relatives or anyone else that actually wants them. Marriage is the first step though. If you have a plan for the proposal, don't tease me about it or give me any spoilers." I bow playfully. "Your wish is my command my dear Brucie." He blushes and I peck him gently on the lips. When we pull apart, I gaze at him seriously for a moment. "Seriously Bruce, it pains me seeing you so sad. Promise me that we'll work on your drinking habits together?" He nods. "I promise Tony." I pull him towards me and hug him until the sun goes down. 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary