ScarletVision #2

ScarletVision #2

Wanda's POV

 I started a Youtube channel recently and I've already acquired 500,000 subscribers. I do beauty hauls and makeup tutorials. I've just always been fascinated with makeup. I couldn't afford it much during my childhood and teen years. Those days are long gone now, I have makeup brands contacting me like you wouldn't believe. I even have a sponsorship with Sephora. I love their products so much. Vision sometimes helps me film videos but is too camera shy to actually appear in them. I don't force him to though. I just love that he supports this passion of mine.  

    Vision beams at me as soon as the video is done. I was filming a mermaid inspired look makeup tutorial. I got the idea when Nat and I watched the Little Mermaid for a girls' movie night last week. "You did great love. You also look stunning." I blush. "Thank you Vision. You're so supportive of me and it means so much to me. You're the best boyfriend in the world." He grabs my hands and kisses them tenderly. "I love you Wanda. Now get to work uploading that video, I know your fans want to see it as soon as possible." I giggle and begin importing the video to my laptop, log onto Youtube, and begin uploading it. 

    "Viz, it's going to take a couple of hours to upload. Want to have dinner in the meantime?" He chuckles. "I knew you were going to say that. I'm not all that hungry but I'll still whip up some food. How do tacos sound?" I roll my eyes playfully. "I forgot that it was taco Tuesday. Let's do it!" The two of us make several tacos together. Vision keeps his simple with beef and cheese but I put the whole nine yards in mine. My stomach usually suffers afterwards but it's so satisfying to my taste buds. When we're done, I check on the progress of my Youtube video uploading. It's nearly finished. I rub my hands together in excitement as the processing wraps up. The views come pouring in and that makes me very happy. 

     Viz pecks me on the cheek. "That's my superstar. Look at you go, the world loves you Wanda. You've come a long way in the last couple of years. I'm so proud of you, we all are." I shed a few tears of joy. "Thank you Viz. For the first time in a very long time, I can finally say that I'm proud of me too." Self love is just as powerful and endearing as any other kind of love. I can't stress that enough to my viewers. I hated myself for so long that I thought I'd never be able to forgive myself for the destruction I caused, much of it under the influence of HYDRA (much like Bucky). The world has forgiven me, the Avengers have forgiven me, and most importantly, I have forgiven me. I've earned my place as an Avenger. I just wish Pietro was alive to experience this journey with me.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary