ScarletStrange #2

ScarletStrange #2

Stephen's POV

 Everyone in the world calls Wanda and I "the magic couple", mainly because the both of us possess quite unique powers from most beings in this universe. Although hers come from a slightly different power source than mine, they both have VERY similar functions. That's why her and I are often sparring partners. We get each other's flow well. Plus it helps to be able to keep an eye on my girlfriend to make sure that she isn't in harm's way. I adore her and would hate to see anything bad happen to my precious Wanda Maximoff. 

   Her and I are both currently trapped in the soul stone, working with the others on our end to get the heck out of here as quick as possible. All that we know is that time works differently inside of the soul stone than it does in the actual world. Wanda lost her friend Vision sadly but she has a chance of going back to the rest of her friends (as well as keeping the ones she has made here in the soul stone). Wanda and I stay up from dusk until dawn trying to crack the code somehow. So far, we've had very minimal luck. I look at her tiredly. "I need to take a break. You look like you could use one too doll." She nods in agreement, sitting down beside me on a rock while panting. 

    I wrap an arm around her and try to catch my breath myself. As we're sitting together to catch our breath, Bucky comes running towards us looking somewhat frantic. "Guys, come on. It's time to go! They did it! We're able to go back to our world." I look at him in shock. "You're messing with us. Don't tell me you're being serious Bucky." He looks at both Wanda and I, his serious gaze not wavering. "I'm serious. Come on, we all are eager to finish the fight. Let's take down that purple bastard once and for all." I grab Wanda's hand and navigate our way to the front of the crowd. Not only are there fellow heroes in the universe that are a part of the fallen group, but there are average civilians in the midst too. The challenge will be to teleport them all back to their proper homelands. 

    Wanda and I hold hands as we enter a portal of sorts and hope for the best. As we're in the portal, it feels like our body cells are being dissected one piece at a time. The process takes what feels like hours but in reality is only a few minutes. Before we know it, we're on the other side. We're surrounded by our fellow Avengers, both fallen and the ones who never fell to begin with. Wanda and I smirk at each other. Let the fun commence! 

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! I consider this one spoiler free for Endgame. For starters, Wanda and Strange aren't romantically linked in the MCU obviously. :) -Mary