SpiderLoki #2

SpiderLoki #2

Peter's POV

 Of all of the people in the universe to fall in love with, I just had to fall in love with the God of Mischief who also happens to be Thor's brother, Loki. I developed an instant crush on him. Everything from his personality and his wit to his looks entrance me deeply. Loki and I are currently hanging out at my aunt's house. She knows how much Loki has grown as an individual since I met him. She's trying to be reasonable and give him a chance. The only thing she doesn't know is that I'm massively in love with. Aunt May is so smart though, she's bound to figure it out sooner or later. 

   We're sitting on the couch watching Space Jam, one of my personal favorite movies. I haven't watched in awhile and I figured Loki would enjoy it. He seems to find it pretty amusing despite being skeptical about it at first. By the end of the movie, he laughs adorably. "That was quite something Peter, thank you for sharing that movie with me." I smile widely. "You're very welcome." A moment of silence passes before he inches towards me, his thigh leaning against mine. "Peter, I have a question for you. I hope it doesn't freak you out." I feel my heart begin to race and my breathing quicken. "O-Okay. What is it?" He bites his lip. "Would it be weird if I told you... that I like you... as more than a friend?" 

    I blush and smile shyly at the floor. "I-I like you, as more than a friend." Loki tilts my head up. "You do?" I nod like a bobble head as he pulls my face towards his, crashing his lips against mine. His lips taste like heaven. I know that's a weird way to describe someone's lips but that's what they taste and feel like. When we pull apart, Aunt May has just came in the door and is gawking at the both of us. After a beat, she envelopes both of us into a group hug. "I knew the two of you liked each other, it's about time. I'm so happy for you both. The two of you make such a cute couple. Congrats my loves!" 

     My heart swells with adoration for her. My aunt is so calm and collected about most things. I have an ally in her for life, even more so now that I know that she accepts Loki and I being a couple. Loki is relieved, I can tell. I can see the relief in his eyes as we share this amazing group hug. When we pull apart, I fling myself into Loki's arms and try to savor this moment for as long as possible. I love my life right now.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary