CaptainStark/Tony x Carol #2

Tony's POV

 I'm stuck in space with Nebula, running out of oxygen and food for myself. Nebula doesn't need as many resources to survive like me. She has human mannerisms but is a being from outer space. She's used to being in this kind of environment. I on the other hand will be lucky if I don't die out here in the void by tomorrow morning. I finish up one more round of flag football with Nebula before recording one last video message for Pepper. It's a bit of a downer but I need her to view it in case I don't make it. I have a hunch that she survived the snap which is why I'm eager to get this recording out in the hemisphere. 

   Nebula looks at me sympathetically as I wrap up my recording and drift off to sleep for possibly the last time. I don't know much time passes before a bright light encompasses my plane of vision. Not only am I shocked to still be alive but I'm amazed at how bright that light is. It's flashing before my very eyes intensely. As I squint closer, I notice that the bright light turns out to be a woman. She appears to be a superhero... I wonder who she is. She motions at the ship, silently asking for permission to move it. I nod and let her do her thing. I don't know who she is but I'm sure she'll bring us back to Earth. 

    Before we know it, both her and Nebula are hauling me into the arms of Steve Rogers. I look down in shame but am grateful to see that him and a few of the other Avengers are still alive. In addition to him: Nat, Thor, Rhodey, and a talking raccoon are here. The raccoon's name is Rocket apparently and he knows Nebula. Nebula and him are the two remaining Guardians of the Galaxy. I watch them sit down on the edge of the ship sadly, holding hands and crying softly among themselves. After I catch up with my core Avengers, I go off and talk in private with Carol. "Thank you for saving me Miss...?" "Danvers. Carol Danvers. My hero alias is Captain Marvel. I'm an old friend of Nick Fury. He told me a lot about you guys. You certainly live up to the name."

    I smirk at her. "Are you hitting on me Carol?" She rolls her eyes. "I was giving you a friendly compliment but sure, feel free to take it out of context as men often do." I put a hand over my heart. "Ouch, that's a bit sexist." She puts her hands on her hips. Gosh, she has a really nice figure... get it together Tony. You just met this woman. I take a step towards her, putting my hands on her hips. "Truth be told, I think you're both stunning and a badass hero. Thank you for saving me. When we manage to avenge the fallen, can I have the honor of taking you out on a date?" She looks at me in surprise but before nodding with a smirk on her face. "I suppose so but you're paying." I laugh. "I'm a billionaire so there's no need to worry there dollface." 

 Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! :) -Mary