FuryHill #1

FuryHill #1

Maria's POV

  I can't believe that I have a crush on my boss. Nick Fury is my boss but when I look at him, I feel like a teenage girl with daddy issues. His presence sends me into a tizzy even though it's mainly due to work related reasons. We have a little bit of down time right now so it would be a good time to talk to him. I take a deep breath and work my way over to his office. I knock on the door lightly. He looks out the window at me, puts his finger up to indicate "one moment", and then lets me when he's off of the phone. "Agent Hill, my favorite agent. What can I do for you?" I smile at him. "Do you have a few minutes to talk?" "I do for you." 

     I sit down across from him, forcing my legs not to bounce up and down due to anxiety."Nick, you've been single for a long time. Do you ever miss dating?" He looks a bit taken back by my question. "Yes but I'm sensing this more about you then it is about me." I nod. "Yeah it is. I guess I'm asking because I'm curious to know if you like anyone, specifically any agents." He leans over the desk and my heart begins to race. "Who is asking?" I look at him in confusion. "I am sir." He leans back in his chair and puts his hands together, playing with them like a mad man in the movies. 

     "Maria, are talking about you and I in this scenario?" I avoid his intense gaze. "Yes, I might be talking us in this scenario. I know it's unprofessional and wrong for me to have these feelings. I understand if you never want to see me around HQ ever again. No hard feelings in that regard." I get up to leave but Fury stops me, locking the door. "Sit back down. You didn't let me finish speaking." I sit back and listen to whatever else he has to say. "I like you too Agent Hill. Why do you think I call you my favorite agent all of the time? I think it's pretty obvious I favor you over anyone else." I look at him sheepishly. "Oh, well in that case, thank you." 

       He stares at me for a moment longer before taking me onto the desk. All of his papers, plaques, etc go flying off of the desk. They fall to the floor and stay there while I have the hottest make out/sex session in my life with my boss. I don't know what this makes us know. Maybe friends with benefits, maybe a couple? I guess we'll figure it out as we go. What I do know is that I've been craving this for a very long time. It's way better than what I pictured it being in my mind.

Hoped that you guys liked this one shot! I managed to squeeze in an update today! :) -Mary